Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews wedding breakfast for sunday lunch christmas decorations pudding his team family meal from start to finish evening reception food was amazing cooked to perfection whole experience lovely staff pork wedding reception fresh fruit friends wedding great night
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

This is my first review since lock down started in North Wales we decided to venture out to the Plas hafod we're we had our wedding reception
We booked with some interpretation but as we pull up in the car wow the conservatory looked amazing with all the Christmas decorations so here we go we were greeted by very professional staff all wearing all the ppe and adering to social distancing
We when the whole hog starter /main/and dessert
No reading out everything we had but let's say evething was fresh and very hot served by attentive staff
I left the Plas hafod a very happy boy not just the cracking food and drink
But being able to relax I would highly recommend the plas hafod
5 stars in my book

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

Another wonderful evening meal.

Traditional menu, great service & fantastic food - good balance of food. Vegan and vegetarian dishes also available, family friendly. Place looking really festive - amazing Christmas decorations!

An absolute gem & highly recommended!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

Decided to treat myself to a take away and called at PH on a Friday to leave my order for collection on the Saturday night. Picked it up(totally efficient and safe process), arrived home and tucked in. My spicy chicken starter with dip was so tasty and a really generous portion. The fillet steak I chose for my main was cooked to absolute perfection, the tastiest steak ever, a credit to the chefs at PH. Lemon meringue tart and cream to finish off the best take away I’ve ever had, faultless in every respect. Top quality food, well packaged and hot, not warm, by the time I got home. Thank you Plas Hafod, looking forward to the next one!

Reviewed 18 October 2020

We only stayed here due to the local restrictions coming in but I'm so glad we did. Dinner, bed and breakfast rate was such good value. The food was really good and service very friendly. Lovely and quiet at night and nice cooked breakfast in the morning. Beautiful grounds. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed here in the bed breakfast dinner deal. We was welcomed at the door all safety measures in the place and felt very safe. The room is old style but its character and we loved it. The food was amazing staff where really good and attentive. We really enjoyed out stay and even with all the madness hotel done well plenty hand stations screens uses dinner times and spaced well. Breakfast was amazing local produce and we slept so well beds are so comfy we will return. Great little base if wanted to go walking also in local area.