“Good food at reasonable prices”

Kokkinos Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Ouranoupolis
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Good food with excellent service at reasonable prices . It's a restaurant not by the sea but the place is very nice

1  Thank Demetris A

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Good food, fast service, very kind waiters. Potares and mushroms was great, and the portions big. I like to come back again.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

2 plates for 3 people, no napkins, 40 minutes wait, dry octopus, drinks came after food, unfriendly staff

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Firstly we had an absolute nightmare with our hotel getting us a taxi so phoned Kritikos to say we were going to be late. We unfortunately had to phone them again when we were still waiting for a taxi to apologies. They offered to send their driver to pick us up!!

We both had a starter and a main and I am a proper meat eater but tried the grilled aubergine with garlic, parsley, feta and tomato and it was literally one of the best things I have eaten in my life! So fresh and tasty!
I had lamb shank for main, HUGE piece of fall off the bone lamb and potato’s and my wife had the stuffed peppers washed down with a bottle of bubbly, It was lovely and was the best meal we had on our holiday, so good we went back the next night for the last meal of the holiday.

The staff were so attentive and on the ball I never had a empty glad and didn’t have to wait ages for the bill, really good and a 5 start from me!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Delicious and niceley presented food, for a very price; friendly but discrete service, good and not too loud music.

Date of visit: July 2018