I had the absolute pleasure of staying at Vencia for 3 nights with my friends and they were so welcoming. They added an extra bed in the room so we could all stay together and the view was breathtakingly beautiful. The room itself was very comfortable for us. The bathroom also was clean. We had an excellent stay.
I would most definitely love to visit Vencia & Mykonos again. A lovely island with good food. The restaurant on site also is quite good. The only thing is that the pool could have been heated. It was so cold, so I only braved it once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., TravelUp, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos/Mykonos Town