The view from this property includes sea, town, mountain, island of Delos, windmills- all in one frame. The on-property "Karavaki" restaurant served up an exquisite and delicious cuisine experience- every night. The grilled octopus and sea bass fillet was the best we've had. And finally, the concierge and restaurant staff were pleasant and attentive. Thank you Vencia Boutique Hotel, Mykonos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos/Mykonos Town