All reviews little venice the bus perfect location famous windmills pool bar free shuttle standard room minute walk small balcony great pool port or airport excellent hotel yogurt overlooking the sea town centre beautiful room would recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my daughter early October. From the moment we were picked up at the airport to when we checked out we were treated like VIP’s. We weren’t expecting this as it was a very affordable hotel. So nice to have our bags carried to our room. I have stayed in 5 star hotels who don’t do that so it was lovely. All of the staff were so friendly and helpful. The bar staff were especially friendly and made our stay as they concocted special cocktails for us. The hotel is very clean and beds extremely comfortable. Just a short pleasant stroll to the beach, windmills and Little Venice. We couldn’t ask for more.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2018

1st impression was they were late to pick us up from airport after waiting and searching we had to ring and when he arrived he was trying to rush us to the car saying where is your party im ready im waiting, he didn't want to wait for the other couple who were looking for him!
Then reception barely looked up when checking us in, we ask for info for around the area and it almost killed her to walk to a seat and point at one pamplet available.

The pool area was lovely, our room was nice with the exception the bathroom lots of mould in grout around bath and sink area, there was a leak on the floor that went through the wall to front door, so when you opened the door you stepped into a puddle on marble flooring, very slippery!
When i asked for it to be looked at, they ignored me, i rang again to be told the manager said the job was too big to fix, i had to ask for extra towels to leave on the floor as it was dangerous, they bought me 2 hand towels there was no sorry for inconvenience or concern for the guest safety.
Breakfast, no hello or good morning we asked for extra place setting so 4 could sit together on first morning got told to get it yourself they would cook one plate of eggs and after they go they start another batch. so lots of people waiting for half cooked eggs.
So mixed feeling yes good location, nice pool, overall the place was a nice hotel but staff very unfriendly didn't not make us feel welcome at all. we heard this from other guests as well it was very clear they didn't enjoy their jobs and at the end of the day its all about the experience, things could have been overlooked if staff showed a little interest for their guests.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2018

We had a great stay at Poseidon. We had a lovely room overlooking the pool and the sea. Everyone was so helpful. Breakfast is buffet-style (though we found a couple of the waitresses a bit grumpy, and many of the dishes kept running out) and plentiful. The poolside was lovely, and the poolside bar staff were very good. This hotel is in a brilliant location close to the centre of Mykonos (about 200m) but not noisy. Really good.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Great location.. walking distance to the town centre. Well kept hotel seas side. Nice pool and outdoor area. I had a roo
With spa which overlooked the ocean. Neighbors very close but everyone respectful of each other. Spacious room. Updated bathrooms. I was happy with the choice as most of the time I wasn’t I wasn’t in the room. Bar fridge small but enough for what I needed. The spa wasn’t hot but when I spoke to management they were helpful to get fixed as soon as possible.
Nice family business. Breakfast had a selection of continental style and hot foods. Basic but good. I would consider staying there again. Location perfect. ! Tidy, solid hotel with traditional finishes.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Found the hotel doing research online. Knew wanted to stay near the windmills but removed from some of the crowds and scene. This location ended up perfect. Close to scooter rentals and car rental and a short walk to the old town to nightlife and restaurants. Rooms were super clean and comfortable. Arrived very late and didn’t know what room overlooked or what the property looked like. In morning’s light very happy. Front desk more than accommodating with maps and guiding to local places. Free breakfast in the morning. Friendly bartenders/staff for a drink or bite poolside. Definitely would recommend and stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple