“Wow”

Price range: US$2 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this cafe after reading other reviews and thought we would give it a go. We were not disappointed, it was amazing. All fresh bread and fillings that were delicious. Cakes were fab as the owner was a pastry chef. Spotless and beautiful views. Wish I lived in Tenerife, will just have to visit on my next holiday.
Keep up the good work guys x

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Quaint, small cafe, ran by a couple with catering background (Silvia was a pastry chef, and it shows!).
We enjoyed a lovely fresh prawn sandwich, plus a beer, and coffee, but the highlights were the Sangria, which was the nicest we’d tasted during our week on the island, PLUS, the salted caramel brownie, with ice cream.
OMG it was to DIE for!
We’re partial to a brownie, and this was amongst the very best we’ve ever had!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Even if you are looking for something else than a British restaurant, go find the little Halfway Cafe with those few tables outside. Breakfast was very good (we had eggs Benedict and British breakfast) and the cakes are homemade and excellent! All that for a reasonable price!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Owners are so a lovely couple and my sandwich with prawn was delicious.

And then I ordert a fresh smoothie with papaya- Yummy!!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in the north of the island but was advised to visit this little cafe. So we drove 1 hour to get to The Halfway Cafe and the drive was well worth it. I ordered the Ploughmans and it was the best Ploughmans I have ever had. The portion was NOT small so i felt very content when finished. My husband also tried the carrot cake and he said it was the best he had ever tasted. Lovely cafe, friendly staff and Excellent food. 100% happy.