“The other 71%”
Review of Divecamp

Divecamp
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Dive Center, we are in the south of the island of Tenerife in Los Cristianos, our main objective is that all divers who visit leave happy and come back to visit. Giving personal attention and unbeatable prices. Diving with turtles, dive trips every day, dive trips, PADI courses, dive center PADI 5 STAR ..
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Scuba diving is something I have practiced before on holiday. I popped into this dive centre to do another experience. 2 days later I am walking away a PADI open water diver I can use around the world! Walter is an excellent instructor and I highly recommend anyone work an interest in Scuba, whether PADI accredited or not to give them a try.
I'm off now to enjoy the 71% of the world only divers can appreciate!

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I've never done scubadiving before, but it's awsome. I'm really happy about the scuba instructors, they were really helpful and competent. The underwater views and sea animals - to see all of this, was amazing! Love tenerife!

1  Thank Roman K
Reviewed 11 December 2015

The dive instructors at the centre were competent and really friendly - always happy to help and find ways to accommodate everyone’s needs. They were really enthusiastic and quickly made me feel at ease, extremely welcome and part of a broader scuba diving family!

Diego was an easy person to communicate with both prior to and during my AOW course – he gave me the most comprehensive information via email / phone prior to arrival, made sure I had all the materials I needed in time for me to prepare for further course work (book, etc.) and was very helpful while I was there (by the way – he’s a valuable source of great tips on what to do in Tenerife! ;)

Excellent dive management & logistics – the equipment I needed was always on hand, correct size and well maintained. The instructors shared local knowledge of all dive sites in pre-dive briefings, also highlighting any important safety information. Everything went very smoothly and was very well organized (planning, gear, boats, transfers, etc.). On top of that, both staff and collaborators were extremely nice people and made the dives really entertaining and relaxing!

What can I say - a great experience both underneath the surface of the ocean and on land! I will definitely dive with them again when I go back to Tenerife!

PS: I couldn't stop smiling underwater ;)

Reviewed 9 October 2015

My wife and I traveled on June to Tenerife, to visit the volcano, the forest and the beaches, and of course to scuba dive on that world class destination. We contacted Diego beforehand, and he helped us plan the trip, and accommodated several scuba trips for us.

He has top of the line rentals, perfectly maintained, and he'll accommodate all your equipment needs. The dive sites he chose for us were incredible, and we had several great dives. He was teaching several scuba classes on the dates we were there, but he managed to find time for us, and we got to see him teach (great instructor!).

After one week there, we left the island, but we are sure we'll be back to more diving with Divecamp!

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Diving with these guys was a highlight. Me and my boyfriend went on our first time dive. After that we decided to make Open Water with them. We had an amazing time, they were very patient (especially with me!), informative and made us feel safe. Al the equipment was dealt with for us. We swam with the sea turtles, manta rays and saw a shipwreck. Also Diego took some pictures of us while diving and as a surprise prepared a fabulous video! I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to try scuba as well as experienced divers. Very good prices and best company! As certificated divers we will be back!

5  Thank teodora D