Lowest prices for your stay
US$360
Hotels.comUS$359
PricelineUS$356
TravelocityUS$359
1,031 results
All reviews road noise plunge pool room service bedroom villa la caleta duchess villa squash court washing machine the hotel manager fully equipped kitchen small gym steam room main pool the general manager local supermarket large terrace moment you arrive
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

We have had the feeling that we have been like in Bali. Really beautiful design and total clean! A lot of warm swimming pools. People here are very nice. Very good breakfast by the pool. Paradise in Tenerife

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Fiona Mc Andrew, Director General at Royal Garden Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2021

Dear Guests,
Thank you so much for your visit and your lovely review. We are so happy you have had such a nice experience.
We really look forward to seeing you again.

Kindest regards
Fiona Mc Andrew,
Directora.

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Very good hotel ! We enjoyed the spa the pool the garden and the kindness of people working there.

We had a nice trip to mount Teide, beaches, restaurants that were open for most of them.

Really nice trip during this hard time...!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fiona Mc Andrew, Director General at Royal Garden Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Dear Guests,
Thank you so much for your visit and your lovely kind review. It was lovely to meet you and I hope that you will be back.
Kindest regards.
hotel manager.

Reviewed 23 December 2020

This hotel may seem ‘all that’ but the service is disgusting. The staff ignore you and are not helpful. I saw the reviews and thought we would return here many times a year, but never ever again!!!
You will have your money taken from you, you will not get value for money and don’t even think about complaining because nobody will listen.
I’m a travel agent and will warn every client or person I speak to about this hotel

4  Thank Rachybabes81
Fiona Mc Andrew, Otros at Royal Garden Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2020

Dear Madam,
Thank you for your review, however as you make reference to our hotel and service, I must inform our readers that you have never infact stayed at our hotel.

Your grievance is with regard to the management of your booking throughout the Covid lockdowns, restrictions and necessary ammendments of bookings, to which I might add, our Company has been more than correct during all correspondance.

This is also the second review of it's kind that we have received from you, the first in September of this year.

Kindest regards.
Manager.

Reviewed 17 November 2020

Firstly I would like to say that the staff at the hotel are wonderful.Nothing is too much trouble especially in the restaurant ( we only had breakfast). Very helpful and when we arrived our bags went easily to our room and the car was parked ( we weren't quite sure where). Everyone was very friendly and I would say that this is the hotel's biggest asset.
The breakfast was served in a basement restaurant lots of choice and spotlessly clean. There was cooked breakfast and fresh fruit etc. I wasn't very keen on sitting in a basement setting so we didn't have dinner there also there seemed to be piped music which wasn't our taste. I know there is a BBq some evenings outside.
Our room itself was great as was all the inside areas but unfortunately outside was very noisy from traffic off the road and a an AC unit rattling. I think our room was one of the budget ones that suffers from road noise unlike some of the other rooms maybe.We were there to relax and enjoy the sunshine so we ended up going to a lovely beach nearly every day nearby . I would have stayed at the pool but there were about 6 sun beds and it was sitauted near the reception area where guests were going back and forth and it didn't feel very restful. It felt like being in a corridor. For us I guess it didn't quite work as a hotel but there are geat things about it especially if you want to play golf as it is next door.

Room tip: check the outside for noise
1  Thank Viv12000
Fiona Mc Andrew, Director General at Royal Garden Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2020

Dear Guests,
Thank you so much for your visit and thank you for your lovely comments about our staff and the hotel in general. I am sorry this wasn't all together for you but I hope you still enjoyed your time at Royal Garden Villas.

Kindest regards,
Hotel manager.

Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

The decor was superb, service and welcome excellent, just as you would expect.

In my opinion the hotel is better suited to couples than families. Very quiet, very compact, small pools, nothing really happening, which is my ideal, but not for my teenage sons.

Menu choices for both room service and in the restaurant were very limited especially for a vegetarian. Nearest local restaurants are a long walk or a drive away, which means a taxi or somebody staying on water rather than wine

We all enjoyed our 45 minute slot in the spa, it was beautiful in the dark and nice not to have to share with another family.

The worst part for me was that we had a couple of lizards in our room. OMG, I didn’t sleep!
We managed to catch one and set it free thirty mile up the road but our villa was two storey and we could not reach the other one on the stairs. There were also a couple by the pool.
I think the beautiful setting and the trees provide a sanctuary for them, as I’ve not had this problem in concrete jungle hotels in Tenerife such as the Hardrock.

2  Thank 1234emma
Fiona Mc Andrew, Director General at Royal Garden Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2020

Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for your visit and your lovely comments in your review. We actually started our new full menu again this week with lots of Vegetarian options, I am so sorry we didn't know as independent of our menu we would have been delighted to help with suggestions.
We reopened post covid lockdown with various restrictions, one being, having to reduce the menu but I am pleased to inform this is now back to normal.
Apologies for the lizards, yes they are around.
Thank you for your time here however and I hope that we will see you again.

Kindest regards