Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,405 results
All reviews sun inn block d wigan arms bars and restaurants casa tres lower pool bed apartment air con sun loungers flights of stairs home from home lovely apartment great resort reception staff washing up liquid large balcony fridge freezer
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The appartments are top class with all the facillities you require .Staff are very helpfull ,bars and restraunts are within the complex withmusic most nights we enjoyed our one weeks stay Tom and Dolores Murphy

Room tip: if you have walking problems ,advise hotel before hand so they can facillitate you
1  Thank O2236IKtomm
I Bas, Atención al cliente/recepción at Sunset Bay Club by Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for choosing Sunset Bay Club as your vacation destination and sharing your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will share your nice comments with the rest of our team members. We are looking forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The pictures are definitely better than reality. The apartments are dated and furniture is tatty. Everything is up hill and we were unaware when we booked that this is a timeshare property. Reception staff and manager were rude when none of our requests were acknowledged. Check in was rushed and when I spent time in reception I noticed staff giving other guests options of apartment type, location and view whereas we were shoved in the further apartment possible with an industrial bin outside. Cats fight through the night and there is noise from 6am when staff are working. I did not enjoy the uphill hike to my apartment multiple times a day. Not the relaxing break we expected and would not return or recommend. I would avoid if you actually want to relax.

1  Thank 986leighk

Thank you for staying with us. Your feedback is very important to us, thank you for sharing. We are sorry that your stay wasn´t up to your expectation. We will analised your review and use it to improve. We hope to welcome you back to Sunset Bay Club!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nacho changed our room to H106, beautiful apartment overlooking the top pool, balcony luxurious with 2 sun loungers and plenty of room. Lifeguards alex and Eduardo very entertaining taking morning water aerobics then bingo bango bongo lol. Tip, some rooms have drinking water, the thin left tap. Hopefully be back, couldn't fault the staff in any manner.

1  Thank deezeec

Thank you very much for choosing Sunset Bay Club as your vacation destination and sharing your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will share your nice comments with Nacho, Alex and the rest of our team members. We are looking forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The place wouldn’t be the same without Alex by the pool he is irreplaceable and keeps us coming back!! Lovely clean rooms and excellent bars around the area (Italian restaurant called smile has great food) 10/10 recommend and will be back soon

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lucypL377FM

Thank you very much for choosing Sunset Bay Club as your vacation destination and sharing your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will share your nice comments with Alex and the rest of our team members. We are looking forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

We have arrived yet but I am so impressed already I had to post a review. I have never experienced such helpful staff at a resort prior to staying. We are travelling with a toddler and also my mum who has mobility issues, so far they have been really good at communication, I can't wait to come and stay!

1  Thank Emma W
I Bas, Guest Services / Front Office at Sunset Bay Club by Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Thank you very much for choosing Sunset Bay Club as your vacation destination and sharinh your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will share your nice comments with our team members. We are looking forward to welcoming you home again soon.