“Tucked away ”

Ranked #124 of 285 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I can only assume it's slightly tucked out of sight location was the reason this restaurant wasn't rammed.

I'm vegetarian (also means I don't eat fish) which in Spain is something of an oddity so going to a Japanese eatery was slightly daunting. Instantly my fears were allayed by the wonderful, helpful waitress Emily. She's a gem.

The food was amazing - the sharing starter platter was tailor prepared so I could eat everything! My partner eats everything but was over the moon I could enjoy the food too! He said his satay chicken was great and my noodle dish was so tasty. We enjoyed a beautiful bottle of wine. It wasn't cheap but we knew it wasn't a budget night so happy to pay for fresh, tasty food and wine in a really romantic ambience. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Mezlarboo

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Japanese Sushi just as good as in Japan but on the sunny island of Tenerife in the fashionable area of Costa Adeje. Lots of fabulous pictures to choose from via the tablet menu made ordering extremely difficult and ensured we opted for the fantastic dessert selection.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Had a nice Oriental evening meal here in pleasant, softly-lit surroundings with the wafting of citrus-scented candles in the background. It was very nice food reasonably priced.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Good quality food although not a huge menu. Excellent staff. Only slight criticism is it is a little pricey but certainly worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Good mixed menu with tempura to die for. The staff were friendly and although a small restaurant the food was good. Tables on terrace only.