“Oasis in Ranchi”

Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Ranchi
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Oasis in Ranchi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2010

I reside in US but have family in Ranchi whom I visit intermittently. At my most recent visit I heard about this new property in town. I was told a fantastic new hotel has come up in the area that is unparalled. I decided to stay at the place for one night with my wife and boy we were pleasently shocked. This was a new experience all together for us to experience this degree of high quality hotel, food and service in Ranchi. This is the first hotel in Ranchi with a swimming pool and that too roof top, steam, sauna, large rooms and even a jacuzzi in the bathroom, a full scale gym and the list goes on. Being native to Ranchi I feel this new hotel has truly brought in international standards of hotel living to this city. For many international and demestic high end travellers have now a decent place to work and relax.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank barju

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Bokaro steel city
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2010

Mahesh Kumar
Date-9th Feb
Purpose-Called for Job Interview
My experience on that day is just like a person who try to ride bike on his first learning day.
AT International its a Beautiful,Osam,Lovely Hotel which has its own Identity Globally because of its Unique Featuers just like SPORT CAR have. I spend 4 hr and it make me feel like home..... Dude its so relaxe! Its all about product and service that AT International have. Service,product,gazet make me surprise and for a second I feel myself to be same as " ALICE IN WONDERLAND".
I wish to be one day there with my Family.........I know I will be there someday sometime.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank fly2m2k86
Travellers also viewed these Ranchi hotels
2.3 km away
3.1 km away
Hotel Maple Wood
Hotel Maple Wood
#6 of 26 in Ranchi

Been to Park Prime Ranchi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Prime Ranchi

Property: Park Prime Ranchi
Address: Anand Gram Lane 4 | Morabadi, Ranchi 834008, India (Formerly Golden Tulip Ranchi)
Region: India > Jharkhand > Ranchi District > Ranchi
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Ranchi
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): €
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Prime Ranchi 4*
This landmark hotel offers the best stay in Ranchi with 5 star deluxe amenities including Gym, Spa and Swimming Pool and is aptly located in the only designated pollution free green area next to Ranchi University and Governor's House close to the city center with a freeway access to the Ranchi airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Park Prime Ranchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.