See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Visited the hotel for 5 nights very clean happy staff very good food all up to Riu standards . Can't find any negative comments Short walk from the seafront not far from the airport 20 euro taxi fare what more could you want

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms were a bit small, felt crowded and we could hear a lot of noises from the corridor and other rooms. Food was really good. The service was amazing! Santiago (Cuban guy) was exceptional! Sorry if I have mistaken your name. Sergio, Alfonso, Cristina, Molina... to name a few, made our visit really fun and enjoyable. Thank you guys!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank paulok918
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I have visited this hotel four times this year, from the director Maria to reception and all areas of the hotel I have found the staff to be exceptional in their welcome, politeness and service. All areas of the hotel I have found to be very clean and comfortable. I have found the restaurant to be comparable to four star hotels (sometimes better) with a varied choice of hot and cold dishes with a fish called "panga" well worth a try. Previous review have quoted a German influence and yes the resort is a German enclave with 95% of the guests being German, but I must say this has not spoiled my holidays as I have found them to be most sociable, and many do speak English if you give them a chance!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Good hotel in a good location. Very busy for time of year. Pool very clean but cold.
Easy to get to Palma by local bus and very cheap.
Food and drinks are a good quality.
Not many British people in hotel mostly German customers.
Would return again

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank mooseymat
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Very good Location, second row from the sandy beach.
We travelled as a Family. This is not hotel for family. Almost only Germans, but that is not the problem. For me the problem was German group of men or girls ( 18-25 years). On the Pool they put loud music from their own speakers almost all day ...
The lifeguard was a very nice men, who was every day on mission to calm down the boys.

Every night we woke up min. 2 times, because the drunk Germans came back to the hotel from parties and they made a big noise in whole hotel.

The food was very good.
At the Reception I have the felling that they have not take me seriusly (dity room at arrival, about the cleaning the room)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Concordia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel in Majorca and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad to read that the location of our hotel was to your satisfaction.

On the other hand, we apologize for the failure to meet your expectations regarding the room cleaning. Please be assured that we have shared your comments with the respective heads of departments involved and actions would be taken to address all your concerns.

We are also very sorry to read that other guests’ behavior made your stay less enjoyable. We can assure you that we do everything in our hands to ensure everyone at the hotel has a great vacation. In any case, all our staff always do their best to mitigate disruptive attitudes as much as they can.

We hope you will choose to visit us again, and give us a chance to demonstrate the high standards of guest service that are typical at our resorts.

With our best wishes we remain,

Hotel Riu Concordia