All reviews hot tub de luxe sun hats ocean suite smart tvs nespresso machine mini bar complimentary cava pure luxury stocked fridge thought of everything dream holiday little touches sun cream soft drinks and beer private terrace total relaxation
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

This smallish hotel is very modern, stylish, clean and very well equipped. The staff are all great and simply can’t do enough for you. The restaurant is just like fine dining in central London. The suite is cleaned once a day and restocked daily too. A few times a day they bring cocktails and nibbles for those lounging by the pool or on their pool facing patios. Lying here now I can honestly not think of a single suggestion to enhance this hotel. It’s simply fantastic!

3  Thank Paul S
JonathanLSD, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Lani's Suites Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Paul S,

Thank you so much for your time dedicated to share your experience about your stay at Lani's Suites de Luxe.

We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your lovely holidays as well as the rooms with us as expected.

Your words are very much appreciated from all the staff, they give us the daily motivation to continue in this way trying to fulfill every wish.

We hope to see you again in our piece of heaven for your next visit in the beautiful island of Lanzarote !

Best regards from the sunny Puerto del Carmen.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My second stay here at Lani's Suite. From 3 to 10 March. What could I say: it was fantastic! Another time! The same exceptional standard of first time! Perhaps better... because now I knew all people of staff... and the relationship with them was more intense. It's a wonderful place, everything is luxurious and though for host’s wellbeing. I had ZERO problems! All was perfect! The restaurant is too simply excellent! Food is like a star restaurant and service is high level! I would to thank Antonio, at the head of Restaurant , for his suggestions, his enormous professionalism and his humanity. I would like to thank Sonia and Simone, they are nice persons and they work always with smile and good mood. And sure I want to thank Miguel, Cosmin, Ana, Elena and Rosa for their professional service and all the sympathy with me!
After that , there are people of cleaning and maintenance... I never saw them angry, hurried or without desire to work. They are so nice, attentive and motivated... always! Congratulations! Then people of reception: I’m thinking about Unai and Alejandro for exemple: every time I spoke with them, It was a real pleasure! ... Always worried about that you pass a good moment! Very helpful and serious! Then there is Gianluca, this guy is amazing! He is a real angel! During the day he does all to give you happiness and serenity! Always with a big smile and cordiality. Then Jonathan and Farah of Guest Relation... they manage your holiday with enthusiasm and professionalism! Then Ruben, of Beauty Center. Fantastic! His massages, that I did every day, were exceptional! Last, but not least, my 2 favorite persons : Victor Rebollo, the General Manager, and Samuel Santos, the sub director. Rarely I found in others 5 stars hotels, two directors so attentive to host’s desires! They are a big workers and they deserve all success that hotel has ( Best Romantic Hotel n 1 in Spain, n 2 in Europe and n 3 in the World! ) It Is also for them that I just booked my third time here!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Francesco-Parisien
JonathanLSD, Gerente at Lani's Suites Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Francesco - Parisien,

What could I say after reading your amazing second review for your stay? I would like just to thank you one thounds of time for sharing your lovely words about our installation, service, quality of food and our staff.

During your stay with us, i spoke several times with you in order to made your stay as pleasant as possible, and I am totally happy to know that we could fulfill at all your expectations. I have to say Francesco - Parisien that your second review is even better than the first one, i am not able to imagine how will be the third one!

I would like to thank you again for your nice words obour our rewards, as you perfectly know, we do not work for the rewards, we are just focus on our guest and their satisfaction, but who could say no to this amazing rewards coming for our guests.

The entire Lani's Team is looking forward to welcome you soon again, we are ready to delight you during your third visit.

Never a star shines so brightly!!! (You could understand at all=) )

Samuel Santos
Resident manager at Lani's Suites

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Second visit again to this fabulous place.
Love the peacefulness of this place and its always so clean and beautifully looked after.
All the staff are so welcoming. Nothing is to much trouble.
Food is varied and beautifully presented.
We will return yet again next year.

Room Tip: All lovely.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stephhorton
JonathanLSD, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Lani's Suites Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Stephhorton,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience about your stay and for your loyalty to Lani's Suites de Luxe.

We are grateful that you have chosen us as your holiday destination, it's gretful that we were able to exceed your expectations. Be assured that the whole team are committed to continually improve our guests' experience and we hope that your next visit with us will be an amazing one.

We look forward to welcome you again for another experince at Lani's!!

Kind regards from Puerto del Carmen,

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in October and I couldn’t wait to return.

My husband is now struggling to get me to visit another country for our next holiday as I would like to come back to lani’s again and again!!

1  Thank loubelouuuu
JonathanLSD, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Lani's Suites Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear loubelouuuu,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your experience at Lani's Suites de Luxe !

We are delighted to know that you consider your last stay as perfect, that's a real motivation for us.

We are glad to know that you are already looking to come back again and again ! :)

You words are very much appreciated, we are very grateful for it and we hope to see you again.

Best regards from the sunny Puerto del Carmen !

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was totally fantastic in every way. What a beautiful oasis in Puerto del Carmen this was. The hotel cleanliness was absolutely great only to be bettered by ALL the staff who are literally ‘out of this world’. It is almost unfair to mention names and some staff we probably haven’t even met as we were only here for 1 week, however.....Alejandro, Antonio, Sonia, Laura, Miguel, Gianluca, Jonathan, Farah, and the cleaning staff who serviced Suite 17 were excellent in every way - customer service at its best......
Thank you all for making our holiday so lovely.

1  Thank Ruth F
JonathanLSD, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Lani's Suites Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Ruth F,

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful review about your stay at Lani's Suites de Luxe.

We are delighted to know that you spent marvelous holidays in our company enjoying every aspect of the hotel from our customer service and the dedication of our staff to the cleanliness of our facilities and the attention to details.

We are very grateful for your compliments to our entire team and daily work, your words will be shared with all of them, that's a real motivation for us.

We hope to welcome you again for another lovely experience in our little piece of heaven on earth.

Best regards from the sunny Lanzarote !