1,164 results
All reviews pool bar irish viking sea view slight hill rooms are huge fridge freezer bars and restaurants the main strip all inclusive food these apartments fussy eater euro deposit hotel is in a great location great holiday tv remote block b stayed all inclusive
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

So I booked a ‘cheap’ AI holiday for me and my husband for his birthday leaving the children at home. We are not fussy eaters at all and my view was nice weather chill out by the pool and of pool wasn’t great we had the beach and local restraunts if food wasn’t great.
I was looking at the reviews & was in panic mode thinking oh my goodness to the point I called the travel agent to see if it was too late to transfer to a different hotel.... it was too late so I was saying to myself surely it can’t be that bad! Saying to my husband I’m not sure how good the hotels going to be but.. (was highlighting the ‘good bits’)
On arrival the lady at reception spoke perfect English (always a good start) told us everything we need to know and when we walked into our room (panic mode again) I was really shocked at why people are moaning! It’s clean fresh and has all your essentials! What more do you want from a ‘cheap holiday’ in my eyes you pay for what you get! Yes you have to pay for heaters/iron but most cheaper resorts you do anyway.
Food was fine (not the best) but again value for money can’t moan and cheap enough to eat out of not. Grounds are well maintained..
For the money definitely can’t moan.

Wouldn’t bring children as there’s not much to do other than small park on site pools too small would be very busy in the summer... food wouldn’t be ideal for fussy eaters.
But a cheap adult getaway can’t moan fab location

Tip for the hotel would be *more variety of cocktails and more dessert options as it’s tinned fruit jelly and ice cream(although last night had sponge cake)

No air con/heating in rooms ( we hired heater)
Weather has been awful that’s the main thing that’s spoilt our holiday!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank laura112200
Hibiscos E, Director de Recepción at Ereza Apartamentos Los Hibiscos, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Sir or Madam

Thank you very much for taking the time to describe your holiday with us and for the very good rating.
We will consider your tips because it is the best way to improve our services.
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and would be a pleasure to greet you in the future.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a 4 day break here. Lovely and clean hotel/apartments with immaculate grounds and pool area. Check in was fast and the receptionist was really friendly and spoke good English. She upgraded us from a one bed standard apartment to a 2 bed apartment with sea view. Sea view was beautiful. Apartment was massive, spacious, clean...all except from the bathroom which is badly in need of an upgrade. The all inclusive food was ok. We decided to eat out a few nights but the food we had in the hotel was nice. There could be more all inclusive cocktails on the menu and the all inclusive beer glasses are tiny, however bar staff are very friendly and the pool bar area is nice to sit at. The location is fab. Just off of the main strip..there is a steep hill to get there but that was not an issue for us. We would come back to this hotel for sure! Great value for money!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Beasties4evs
Hibiscos E, Director de Recepción at Ereza Apartamentos Los Hibiscos, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Sir or Madam

Thank you very much for your kind comment on the friendliness of our staff.
We are glad to read that you have enjoyed your short stay and hope to see
you soon again.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Spotless hotel staff worked hard at keeping it clean,the grounds were immaculate with beautiful plants and cactus.all staff were friendly especially young lad in bar who always had a smile and a joke for you,the food in restaurant was same as you get at any Spanish hotel if you want british tasting food stay in Britain simple as,rooms were spotless and spacious only down fall for us was it rained every day and was very cold but no fault of hotel,it was only short walk to beach,pubs and restaurants so great location so all in all 10 out of 10 from my family well done los hisbiscos for a great time at your hotel will defo be back x

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank ewalker2018
Hibiscos E, Director de Recepción at Ereza Apartamentos Los Hibiscos, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Sir or Madam

With satisfaction we have read your description, thank you very much for the good words.
We would be delighted to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel ,lovely seaview ,nicely kept gardens ,rooms very clean and large ,staff very friendly ,only thing that lets this hotel down ,is the food , breakfast is the best ,with a good choice ,main meals are not so good ,meat is very boney ,desert consists of ,jelly , mousse ,ice-cream and fruit ,never saw one cake , restaurants are reasonably priced ,would I go again ,yes but self catering

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank suebyk44

Dear Sir or Madam

Many thanks for your good review about us.
We take this opportunity to inform you that we will consider your comments and suggestions.
We are glad you enjoyed your holidays and be able to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Booked this place last minute as there were very few apartments to book in August. The price I paid was about the same as the few others that were available so I chose this for location. It was half board so I reckoned that as it was the same price as the others I could take or leave the food. The apartment itself was very spacious but roasting hot in August, not even a fan in the large lounge. It was impossible to get a sunbed around the pool so we went to the beach most days, we were only there for 5 days. The first evening we went for the evening meal I was disgusted with the food. The next morning we went for breakfast and it was very good with a great choice of food, really couldnt fault it. The following evening we went to the dining room again and the food was fine with free wine and beer. To be honest we didnt expect to eat there much but we ended up finding something decent most evenings and it saved us a fortune. It really was as good as most hotels in Spain. You either like this place or hate it. We liked it but wouldnt be in a hurry back. Too many people for the size of the pool area and the bar is a bit crap!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sunlovindub8
Hibiscos E, Director de Recepción at Ereza Apartamentos Los Hibiscos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for sharing your review.

We consider that our buffet offer for all kind of tastes and regret that was not at all at your liking.
We are sorry if it was complicated to get a sunbed at the pool but in summer season we are full.
we strive to provide the best service.
Despite we hope you have enjoyed your stay and are able to welcome you again in a future.