1,061 results
All reviewsthe main stripthese apartmentspool areaself cateringno air consuperior apartmentexcellent locationrequested a pool viewgarden viewbars and restaurantscentral locationgreat holidaylifeguard on dutyold townreception staffground floorsun loungers
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Room Tip: good rooms nice and large everry thing you wont in rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Faith O, Public Relations at LABRANDA Playa Club, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The hotel was slightly dated but rooms perfectly adequate and clean, complex clean and friendly staff, sheltered pool area with plenty of sunbeds In lots of locations, excellent location just off the front strip, very convenient for shops/bars/restaurants

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays

Dear 704doreens,
Thank you for your comments and rating.

We look forward to greeting you again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Excellent stay. We arrive and was seen to right away. We got our room key and was given a map to get to our room we got lost a few times as its a big resort. We was worried about coming here after reading a lot of bad reviews much better than expected. Breakfast was 1.99 for a full breakfast with drink. It is a busy location. there is supermarket connected to the resort. The beach is a 5 minute walk although its got a lot of stones. The beach with just sand is a 15 min walk. The shopping centre is walkable too probably 15 minutes. We never ate in here so wouldn't know what it is like. Our rooms where cleaned daily beds and towels was changed too. We stayed in a superior bed room which I would 100% recommend as in the last day we needed to check out of our room before the flight so we was given a room to shower in this was not a superior and was one close to the pool it was very different to our room. The superior rooms are round the back and are a 2 min walk from the pool. the sunbeds came around 8ish after the pool was cleaned a lot of people was out ready to get them we found this okay as its sunny and bright to a lie in is hard to get. we had a bed everyday. People do reserve beds. there was no air con but this was ok because there was 2 windows a inside and outide one with locks on so you could leave inside open whilst outside was barriered. the walls was not very high so it would of been easy to fall from high. friendly staff Amazing stay. X

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank geoo4
Faith O, Public Relations at LABRANDA Playa Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Geoo4,
Thank you for choosing Labranda Playa Club for your holidays in Lanzarote, for giving us this almost perfect rating and for taking the time to share your impressions.

It pleases us that you had an Amazing stay and that you found our staff friendly. Our English Breakfast is 3.90€ and the full buffet breakfast including drinks is 6.10€

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Due to a family emergency (my mother in law suffering a severe stroke 2 weeks ago) I have been trying to contact Playa Club for advice and help on how we can change the reservation names from my mother and father in law to myself and my partner as they were due to visit Playa Club on June 22nd and my mother in law will not be fit to do so. As they had no insurance and the holiday is paid in full they are entitled to no refund which is understandable. I have been successful changing the names on the flights (thank you to Ryan Air for making it so straight forward) but after sending 5 emails to playa club I am still yet to here anything back! My mother and father in law have been visiting Playa Club for many years now so this is extremely disappointing for us to have received no help during this difficult time. Very poor customer service if you ask me.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank jayde_1996

Dear Jayde_1996,

I´m so sorry about your mother in law. I have not been able to respond as I was on my days off and not in the office.

Since the original reservation was not made directly with us, all amendments must be made through the agency you have used. I can not do any thing form this end.

I´m sure you will find a solution.

Faith

Public Relatons @ Labranda Playa Club, Loc Cocoteros & El Dorado

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Great location. Super Breakfast. We enjoyed dinner in the restaurant. Friendly staff, the even thought of give use an take away picknick in stead of breakfast on our day out. Apartment simple but clean.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Marja V,

Thank you for choosing Labranda Playa Club for your holidays, for your comments and for this excellent rating.

We aim to please, and it satisfies us greatly to know that you feel satisfied enough to share your thoughts and experience in such a positive manner. Thank you.

We look forward to greeting you again soon.