“Great live music” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Craic n Ceol

Craic n Ceol
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ryan and his staff & musicians welcome you the most authentic, best Irish bar in Lanzarote, with fantastic live music every night from 10pm, and sports on the big screen.
dublin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great live music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Visited Ceol n Craic in October. Had a great time. The musicians are wonderful worth paying for. We went there six nights and each night was slightly different but equally as good. Would definitely recommend it for a visit.

Visited October 2013

Lanzarote, Spain
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Ridiculously Expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

The place itself is OK, the staff are friendly and the couple of beers that I have had there have been good, but the prices are ridiculous. Given that it's not in a great location I can't understand how they can possibly justify such high prices.

I can't remember the exact price, but I think it was in the region of 7 euros for a large beer (I am happy to correct this if I am wrong, but it is certainly not far off), when other live music venues are charging less than half of this then it is taking the piss to charge these sorts of prices.

If the prices were lowered a little I would recommend the place, but until they cut the prices by half then I can only advise people to drink elsewhere.

Visited September 2013