Easter hols. This was our first all inclusive hotel experience and it was far better than I expected having read a few weak reviews. Our 2 yr old loved all the staff who were very friendly and helpful, incl the Mini Club staff who always said hello and made her feel welcome despite being too young. They went out of their way to help and put you at ease. The superior room and hotel was very clean and I could not fault the standard of service overall. Yes, most of the drinks and food is buffet style, but even when the hotel was full over Easter, it was not a push to get served and there was plenty of choice at all of the meal sittings. The two theme restuarants were a welcome break from the main dining room and the early sitting was never full. All the food was very fresh and although catering to the bulk of the clients you can always find something to suit. Yes,the food is not 5* or a la carte but then it is not meant to be. The entertainment staff worked their socks off and would I go back, definately. I was sad to leave which says a lot for me, a very fussy traveller. Good vaule for money. Hotel is fairly large but i enjoy the walk to the single large dining room and their is poolside food and drinks at lunchtime by both sets of pools. Good heated pools too but the largest one was unheated but still as warm as the sea. Nice walk along the wide open beach, across the road from the back gate of the hotel with some cafes and bars a short walk to up the beach to the North. Weather was mixed but what I expected from the island at Easter. he breeze will be welcoming I think in the heat of the summer. Booked through Thomson and overall very impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen