“Pleasant & relaxed”

Enjoy Asian Restaurant
Price range: US$2 - US$34
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Comida China- Tailandesa- Japonesa Sushi- Teppanyaki Todos nuestros los platos son elaborados cuidadosamente por nuestro chef, son hecho casero y fresco del día. Disponemos de la plancha japonesa Teppanyaki, el cooking show de nuestro Chef le ofrecera una experiencia inolvidable tanto visual como paladar!! El restaurante esta situado en el centro de la avenida, con un ambiente agradable, buena vista al mar y perfecto para disfrutar de un atardecer en familia o con amigos. Ofrecemos comida, almuelzo, cena y picoteos Es ideal para organizar fiestas o eventos para grupos
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A nice well designed and laid out Asian restaurant. Easily accommodated us and service was quick and with a smile. Drinks reasonable (red wine) and the menu (we had a select menu 'B') for 2 which was easy to chose. Food enjoyable and came in a steady stream (no long delays).
Have been before during other stays and not disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,540)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went here on first night food delicious reasonable priced pleasant staff fast and efficient can’t wait to return before end of week . Would highly recommend to anyone

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant, busy , friendly staff, set meal for 3 was 15,90 each and huge! Great food as well, highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Went here twice for dinner. They do great set menus and the food is plentiful and freshly cooked. One of the best Chinese meals I have ever had. Our friends really enjoyed it too. They do Thai and Japanese too.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Visited 'Enjoy' with my wife on the last evening of our holiday. The menu offers Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Vietnamese food. The restaurant is extremely well presented, the service excellent and delivered with a smile and, it was very busy. I very much enjoy Thai cuisine and on this occasion I tried my favourite which is Chicken Red Curry with sticky rice. My wife ordered Chinese, Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls with boiled rice. Unusually, the waiter asked me what my heat preference was and it arrived exactly as I'd described - medium plus. The quality of my food was excellent as was the flavour. What I didn't expect was the over generous portions and for the only time I can remember, I couldn't eat it all!. My wife's meal was ok but she felt that some of the chicken balls weren't quite up to scratch and the sauce could have had more flavour. They serve a good range of drinks and desserts though we had no room for the latter!