“Disappointing ”

Biosfera Plaza Shopping Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We went hoping for some nice little Spanish shops and my husband was hoping for some duty free electronics and aftershave. What we found was a very clean shopping centre that actually offered very little in shopping atall. And absolutely none of the above! unless you want to use the lift about 20 million times don’t take small children :( there’s were about 3/4 different lifts but not all of them went to all floors so we had to keep changing. At the top there’s a lovely little open air cinema with amazing views and a little mini golf and cafe. I got conned in to buying about £27 worth of Turkish delight when I only wanted £5 Euro worth but hey us Brit’s are loaded right. Anyway after that we hastily retreated back to our hotel in a taxi (which the taxi rank is right outside the shops) and felt quite fed up with our day trip. We won’t be returning. I think it’s more for the locals than tourists.

1  Thank mermaidmad
in 15 reviews
"timberland"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

It's an outdoor shopping centre with a few shops. I used to go there to spend a couple of hours due of its small lot which I think they could build bigger because it has a lot of potential. My favourite mall of the whole island.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner walked all the way here from San Antonio hotel just for the McDonald’s. We also went into some shops and looked at crazy golf and cinema too which looked good. If we had more time we would have done both! The centre has a good amount of shops and isn’t too busy either.

1  Thank jodss10
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Disappointing. Very few shops and none of them very exciting. Purchased milk in the Spar and it went off in a day. Don't bother unless it's within walking distance.