Nautilus Lanzarote
Apartamentos Barcarola Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$169
US$130
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Seaside Los Jameos Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$194
  • Breakfast included
Apartamentos Fariones(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$118
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$253
Melia.com
  • Pool
Hotel THB Flora(Puerto Del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$61
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

VIK Hotel San Antonio(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$155
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Suite Hotel Fariones Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$186
US$175
  • Pool
Tisalaya Apartments(Puerto Del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$48
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Gloria Izaro Club Hotel(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$127
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Plaza Azul(Puerto Del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$55
Cancelon
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

All reviewswheelchair usershower chairelectric wheelchairadapted apartmentwell stocked supermarketshopping centresmall supermarket on sitewhole complexdisabled guestscrazy golfwet roomonsite supermarketrelaxing holidaymobility scooterself cateringclose to the airportbedroom bungalow
Reviewed 28 January 2018

The consistent standards of these bungalows keep us returning, the cleanliness & friendliness of The Nautilus are 5* quality & the facilities & location for wheelchair users are great. Well equipped & maintained bungalows & gardens. We'll look forward to our next visit xx

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank ukdiamond0481
LedaGiordano, Director General at Nautilus Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear ukdiamond0481

Thank you for sharing your opinion on Tripadvisor.
What can we say after what you wrote ... THANKS we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Until then, we all send you our warmest regards.

Leda Giordano- Nautilus Team

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Love this place it's so quiet even throughout the day.
Close to shops and bars and the sea front.
No bar on site which was ok by me.
I don't want to listen to people noisey when I am in bed.
We will be back again next Jan.
Thank you nautilus keep up the good work.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Dave B

Dear Dave B
We sure cannot thank you enough for your kind words and to have shared your opinion on tripadvisor .

Thanks one again to visit us looking forward to see you in January

Best wishes

Leda Giordano – Nautilus Team

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We were meant to stay for a month in the
Nautilus Apartments however I was not well and the weather was awful So we got a flight ho e after o let 10 days
The Nautilus apartments are brilliant for wheelchair users The apartments are clean and tidy As is the pool which is heated However The complex has a soulless feel possibly because it has no restaurant or bar ( shops and bars are 2 minutes away over roughish
ground for wheelchair users
The apartments are services 6 days a week and the beds changed once a week The grounds are tidy and nice with some beautiful artwork and some somewhat sinister satanists art also

The fact that their is no bar or community center makes these apartments to cold and soulless Also people in wheelchairs would benefit greatly if they had a restaurant or cafe in the complex Receotion was good and they do have take away optio d but only if you order before 1 pm in the afternoon
We had unusualy bad weather
The Nautilus wanted €7 a day for using the heater or air conditioning which would have cost over 200 Euro had we stayed for
the full month or if you needed air on in the summer months
The television didn't work we complained however I think the computer that served the TV was overloaded as nobody wanted to go out in the cold
Athens staff are hard working and nice people but I wouldn't return there unless a bar/ restaurant was available There is a small shop with not very much choice but we found that the majority of food shops in Matagorda do not stock much Therefore hard to self cater
My one favorite thing was the cleanliness
if the whole place

s

Room Tip: try to get a room without wind
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank elainesteed13

Dear elainesteed13

Thank you for sharing your opinion on Tripadvisor , I understand you about bar and the restaurant but, we used to have one for over 10 year and it was used by only one or two guests per day needing to have 5 staff members of Nautilus Lanzarote working , as we have a supermarket on site and a commercial centrer five minutes walking distance from our resort and all the apartments are full equipped with kitchen and private terrace our guests normally prefers to stay in their apartment to enjoy their meals or drinks or to go out for a drink, that is the situation now that I don't think we will change in the future .

Thanks for the nice words for the staff and for sure I will let the cleaners that you really appreciate their jobs and kindness ,maybe we will not see you again in Nautilus Lanzarote but we all wish you the best holidays in Lanzarote in the future .

Kind regards

Leda Giordano - Nautilus team

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Well.... what can I say. Once again, FANTASTIC!! We were here for Christmas 23rd December - 30th December. We absolutely love it here. The lovely grounds and bungalows is a result of the great, hard working staff. The cleaners, ground staff and of course reception and management. This place maintains a very high standard. This was our 4th visit and we are booked to return, taking our granddaughter with us again, she loved it last year. Many thanks Marina and Susi. See you 20th April with our Granddaughter.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Oxon2010

Dear Oxon2010,

Thanks for your amazing feedback on Tripadvisor, we are glad that you enjoyed you´re stay with us once again and that you will be back again for you´re next holiday .We are looking forward to see you and you´re granddaughter very soon.

Best Wishes
Leda Giordano - Nautilus Team

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Nautilus Lanzarote for one week over New Year. We were allocated apartment 61 which was one of the furthest away from the pool area (there was a short cut which we weren’t told about and found it on the last day!) However we were near the crazy golf and pool table. The place is geared up really well for people with mobility problems with ramps to access all apartments. It has an arty feel to it as it’s scattered with works of art from ceramic sculptures to mosaics and murals on the walls.
The apartment was spacious and had plenty of room for the three of us; our daughter had to sleep on a pull out bed. The place was clean and well-maintained although the dark and patterned tiles are not exactly modern. One thing that worried me was the bedding - tobacco coloured sheets don’t exactly fill you with confidence but they were clean!
Fully equipped kitchen but I would recommend you bring your own can opener as the one they provide is a bit - well ‘rustic’ is the best adjective I can find to describe it!
The pool area was clean and there were plenty of sun beds although I would think it may be quite crammed in the height of summer. There is no bar on site although there is a cafe serving lunches and breakfasts but we didn’t use this as there was plenty of choice in the nearby shopping complex.
There is a small supermarket on site so if you want a drink you can buy cans there. However if you plan to make any more complex meals be aware there is little choice locally - we thought of cooking chicken or a chilli but couldn’t find any fresh meat in the local shops. You might have to get a taxi to a large supermarket and stock up.
The reception staff may have been more at home in a doctors’ surgery - I found them very abrupt and unwilling to go out of their way to help you beyond ordering taxis and printing boarding cards. For example they didn’t tell us about the local area and how to get to the main drag, or the shortcut to our room. Also, when we checked in the lady seemed a bit miffed that we had been told by the tour operator that we may get an upgrade due to my daughter’s birthday (I’m quite sure we got allocated a room further away rather than nearer!)
All in all I would recommend this accommodation if you want a quiet week with the kids, but if you like more of a ‘pool life’ atmosphere then go to the Beatriz across the road!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Suz W
LedaGiordano, Gerente at Nautilus Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Suz W

Thank you for posting your review in tripadvisor .

I'm really happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and you like the resort and the apartment with a different opener, ( I'm already looking for something different )let's see if I find an opener easy to use for everyone and nicer to look at, I cant promise right now but I will do my best to find something else .

For the reception staff please send me a message with the description of the receptionist , as I know you stayed from 29-12 till 04-01-18 there where two receptionist on duty in that period and I wish to know witch one i have to speak with , thanks in advance for your collaboration .

I hope to see you soon in Nautilus Lanzarote