The hotel was very clean and the staff were friendly. It was a bit of an older scene but I don't know if that was the time of the year or if it is the norm. It is nice and close to all the shops and nighlife. I would not recommend the full or half board as there are so many nice places to eat at such reasonable rates close by. We did the Volcano tour on the island - it was very good. We had a lovely see view which is worth paying extra for. The single beds and sinle sheets/blankets were a nightmare though.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your VIK Hotel San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Lanzarote
- Antonio Hotel Lanzarote San
- San Antonio Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote
- VIK Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen