Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$79
View deal
eDreamsUS$79
PricelineUS$79
Agoda.comUS$80
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Did not no where to stay but this hotel looked lovely by the pictures, i was a bit concerned about the Church Bells after reading another report but there was no need to worry, my stay at the Hotel i could not fault from Checkin to Check out, great breakfast with nice Bacon and Sausage lots of Fruit and cereals staff could not have been friendlier my room was spotless, I have been in the hotel trade for 30 years and would not hesitate to say there again. Thank you for a Great Weekend

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelBiograf, Zástupce manažerky at Hotel Biograf, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Dear Discover798291,
Thank you for all those kind words, that's an absolutely fantastic review! We are glad you have enjoyed your stay so much and we would be very happy to welcome you at us again. Hotel Biograf team

Reviewed 29 May 2019

I stayed one night at the Biograph and then moved out because my husband and I both slept so poorly and the indoor air there made me sick. I noticed the musty smell when we entered the room, but I opened the windows and figured it would be okay. It was not okay. I'm very sensitive to mold. This wasn't too bad, but it was terrible for me.

I should mention that the Biograph is a pretty small hotel in the center of Pisek, lots of nice design features, and generally clean. But they apparently don't realize that there is an air quality issue. Most hotels I have stayed in during this trip have hardwood or tile floors. So much easier to keep clean.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gabrielle55

Dear Gabrielle55,
We are sorry about your overall unpleasant experience at our hotel. I would just like to asure you that since we never had any similar complain, there should be nothing wrong with the air quality. It must have been a room specific issue and we are truly sorry about that. Unfortunately there is no way for us to figure out in what room have you stayed in from the review. It would be really helpfull if you could write us an email with any additional info (room number, reservation name, etc.) so that we could detect the problem. Thank you for staying objective despite the inconvenience. Lastly I would like to recommend our Superior rooms which are located in the newer bulding further from the church bells and are overall more modern for your next stay.
Hotel Biograf team

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

A clean room (junior apartma) with good facilities and well functional air conditioning.
Helpful staff in a good mood.
Breakfast is lacking freshness of raw materials and their quality.
Can be recommended

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelBiograf, Zástupce manažera at Hotel Biograf, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2018

Dear Mr. Bohdan K,
Thank you for a great, honest review and your recommendation. We can only assure you, that we are still trying to improve our services in this department so our guests enjoyed their stay even more.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel gives you what you need
Clean rooms , trained staff helpful and always there for you !
Great food as well however worth the money ! Will be returning and can’t wait to stay here again
See view from my room in photos
Everyday cleaner done my room ! Nice and modern style clean bathrooms just my prefect hotel !
Thank you all including Zaneta she cleaned my room for make my stay excellent :)

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I have mostly positive impressions about this hotel. First of all personnel is friendly and speak good english. Tasty breakfast! Excellent Finnish sauna! Unfortunately there is no gym.
The view to the church. My room on second floor of old part of the hotel was big and had quite good ventilation. 2 single beds could be put together in case. Fridge, safe, tv well...tv was slightly younger than the hotel. Does Not matter actually. Good shower. Beds were comfortable. Glasses for water have never been changed/cleaned during 4 night stay... some minor stains on towels, but in general the room was clean. Location in the centre of old town, around can find market, atm, church, cafes, pubs and restaurants. Be aware that food is served only till 22.00 latest.

Date of stay: November 2017