“Birthday celebrations”

Flavours Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We welcome you to come to Flavours Restaurant, where the team bring you a selection of our favorite food from around the world. Please note that booking is essential, especially for evenings, Sunday lunches and holidays. Restauranteur, Ingrid Formo bought into Flavours Restaurant in 2007, drawing influences from various international travels and working in various restaurants and hotels overseas. This ensures that Flavours reflects a blending of many cultures and influences, integrating traditional recipes and utilizing homemade and local produce. The focus is on freshness and quality by using the freshest ingredients available locally; real butter, olive oil, fresh herbs and grinding our own spices to produce better dishes. We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed 23 November 2017

An on the spur decision to favour Flavours to celebrate a 50th birthday. From the initial phone call to make the booking up to the end of the evening was a fantastic experience. Personal service is an understatement, the chef takes pride in every dish that is on the menu and he takes his time to come and explain exactly what it entails up to the finer details. The finer details are what Flavours is made of. A beautiful setting, relaxed atmosphere, the decor is spanish colonial and the ambience is too die for! The wine list is a bit constrained but we still had the perfect wine to go with our delicious dinner!

Ingrid F, Owner at Flavours Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Hi

Thank you so much!! I am really glad you enjoyed your birthday. I will pass your compliments on to my staff.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Had a cracking meal last weekend. food always good. id like to see a bit more variation over time but wouldnt stop me going back if there wasnt. highly recommended

1  Thank Kon R
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Flavours is my alltime favourite restaurant on the South Coast. We send all our clients there and know they will be completey happy at Flavours. The same applies to ourselves when we want to treat us. One cannot go wrong at Flavours and it doesn't matter what you order, every single item on the menu is outstanding. What is also remarkable is the fact that food and service are always consistent. No nasty surprises, no bad day ever. This is certainly the top of the range

1  Thank SharkRoland
Ingrid F, Owner at Flavours Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Thank you I appreciate your continued support! My staff and I will endeavor to keep up the standards!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

The most delicious food I’ve had in a long time, the whole place is amazing, my daughter and I went there for and evening meal, and wow it was well worth it.

1  Thank Heather D
Ingrid F, Owner at Flavours Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hi. Thank you I am glad you enjoyed it. my staff and I appreciate you comments!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Our favourite restaurant was rather disappointing today. Duck dry and not crispy. Sole had a strange flavour. Starters of soup and tempura prawns were enjoyable.

Hi. i am sorry you were disappointed. I will endeavor to address you problems with the kitchen. Apologies!!