All reviews across the street cookies atlantic beach golf course complimentary breakfast popcorn machine yogurt the breakfast area public access ocean view excellent breakfast morehead city the hotel is clean wonderful stay sleeper sofa outdoor pool short drive
Reviewed 7 September 2018

This was amazing place with an amazing staff. We had a clogged tub and they had it fixed within 15 minutes. The staff was great to my little lady and made sure at breakfast there was a banana for her every morning.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I stayed here for a quick vacation trip to the beach right after labor day, choosing it because of the low point value to book a night compared to the other Hilton offerings on the island. I'm glad I did. The public beach access is a very short walk across the road and is the perfect place for relaxing. You're not far from the restaurants in both Emerald Isle, or all the way back toward Morehead City, but be aware of when things close, as a late dinner can be a little tricky without going over the causeway. The room was clean and comfortable, and bed was one I just didn't want to get out of in the morning. It's a standard Hampton Inn breakfast in the mornings, so exactly what I had expected. The pool area is well laid out and kept clean and tidy, and made for a nice place to relax after the sun went down. The only minor thing I could say is that with the studio suite layout, it takes a while for the Air Conditioning to cool off the sitting room/kitchenette area, but that's just physics.
Staff are great, and didn't even blink when I asked at the last minute for a late checkout. This hotel is my go-to for a quick trip to the beach.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We had a couple of rooms for a family getaway weekend over labor day. Staff and amenites were outstanding. Dont know if they rented beach umbrellas or chairs as we brought our own. But that would be a great addition. Hotel is across street from a public beach (Roosevelt beach)access. Couple hundred yard walk from front door to beachfront.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018

My daughter and I stayed in this hotel for a recent vacation, and we had a great experience. Price-wise, this was one of the better deals available in the area, and the experience itself was unbeatable. The staff members were helpful and efficient, the room was clean and comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was top-notch. While this isn't directly on the beach, you simple take a crosswalk in front of the hotel, and you're to the beach in no time. The lobby had cold lemonade, popcorn, and (in the evening) chocolate chip cookies. There were also a lot of fun little decorative details, from the coffee cup sleeves to the doorknob hangers. We had such a good time there, and we will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Very easy to get to the beach. Rooms were great size. Loved the area of the room with sink and microwave. Staff is very friendly and helpful with food options. Pool area very nice and refreshing. Breakfast was very good every morning.