Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$96
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/10/21
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$107
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

Hotel rooms in Japan are small so be prepared for that of you have not been here before. The room was fine and the bed was comfortable plus the room was clean. The staff were simply wonderful. Breakfast was ok. It's a mix of Japanese and Western food - I never went hungry. The location is great in that you are a short taxi/car journey from the train station plus there are a couple of places to eat very close by.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank usacobbler
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Reading the reviews I'm not sure how some of you paid over 10,000 yen per night. I just walked in the two different rooms I stayed in cost around 7,500.

If your a non smoker I don't recommend you get a smoking room. My first night that's all they had & the other hotels in the area were fully booked. The room reeked of cigarette smoke I kept the window open even when I slept. Didn't help any OMG it was bad. My next few nights were non smoking rooms smelled great I'm glad I didn't have to go to different hotel. There are others in the area cost less those you got to book in advance from what I was told.

Enjoy Misawa !!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2016

This hotel is one of famous hotel chains in Japan.
So, equipments in the room are basically enough for just stay.
For example, there are refrigerator, kettle, alarm clock, air-conditioner, air-cleaner, free-WiFi, cups in the room.
Bed is maybe hard in comparison with that of US hotels, but that is usual in Japanese hotels, I think.

The location of this hotel is in front of the entrance of the US air base, and it is located in the center of Misawa city.
You can walk to many restaurants.

Breakfast is also enjoyable, and it is Japanese style buffet. I like very much.
But there are also bread, sausage, orange juice, coffee, etc. for foreign people.

Considering other hotels in Misawa city, I recommend this hotel first for everyone.

Room tip: I think all rooms are quiet because Misawa city is not loud.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank pooky503is
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I stayed at the Route Inn for 10 days while visiting my AF son at Misawa. The desk staff was very friendly and spoke English. The location is right in town and just a 2 minute walk to the Misawa Main Gate. The rooms are small but very clean. The bed is hard so you might want to use a cheap mattress foam to help with comfort. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Misawa.

Room tip: Stay on top floor, view of whole city.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I stayed while working here and this hotel is within walking distance to shops and restaurants. Very small room. I should have asked to see how much a larger room was. Close to base. Free authentic Japanese breakfast. Laundry on-site also.

Room tip: I am next to elevator and cannot hear it at all. Very quiet.
Date of stay: May 2016