“Great Spot for Dinner and Drinks”

Come Back Club Watamu
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Watamu
Price range: US$10 - US$36
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Over the years this location has transformed. Now a wonderful place for refreshing drinks (Dawa) and a relaxing dinner. Host Mario was welcoming and made sure we all had great service. Great blues music during dinner. Worth a stop when you are in Watamu.

There are newer reviews for Come Back Club Watamu

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I came here for a drink and some simple food. Service was very good and the food I got was OK. This was a week before elections and there were not many guests.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This is a must visit if in Malindi, Ejoyed my time there with good music, friendly waiters, drinks are pocket friendly.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We went there late at night and did not want to have a pizza, so we ordered a focaccia. It was crusty, tasty and the chopped tomatoes were way above European quality

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I visited Come Back many times during my stay in Watamu.
The first time was to eat and the food was delicious.

the subsequent visits were later at night and were to drink and listen to the dj music and dance a bit.

Good mix of locals and foreign tourists.

I had fun.