“Perfect pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017

The restaurant offers a variety of dishes but we all opted for their pizza and couldn't have been more satisfied -- crispy crust and interesting toppings for about 5 euros each. Very welcoming atmosphere, and located in the charming walled city.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Tuscania within the walled city, not the new part, is unique and interesting on every street. Finding this small restaurant was a delight. Enjoy!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Our family were made most welcome in early August and the restaurant managed to find us a lovely table on the terrace.
We all opted for pizzas and they were superb with a wide range of toppings and generously covered. For example I had pancetta and egg and it was so filling that I couldn't finish it all.
Although we only had pizzas we saw some delicious looking mains going out to other customers such as pasta and steak and it all looked very tempting.
Service and housekeeping was excellent, pizza were Eur 5, house wine was Eur 8 for a litre making this a very good value and high quality food destination.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Spent a lovely evening here enjoying dinner with my sisters and their husbands. The food was well prepared and so tasty. The staff was friendly and helped us out with their suggestions when we ordered.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

We went to this restaurant by chance, it is in a nice spot wit views over the hills. The staff were friendly and offered a menu in English if required. The anti pasta starter was very good. Probably didn't make a good choice of a pasta course which was OK but nothing to write home about, I put this down to my choice, so I would be confident to go again and try something else. House wine was very good (red) Prices reasonable. A note: parking in Tuscania is ample, there are lots of paid (Blue) parking bays but you have to get a ticket and I never actually ascertained from where, its usually Tobacconists but I didn't see any on the route I took. Fortunately I parked in a white (free) bay