See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Small and very, very, very clean rooms. The bathroom also small but steril. A nice smell of freshness and cleanliness. That ist the most important thing for me. The price is very affordable and low, I would sleep here again any time ! :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I booked direct through the Accord group website and used the automatic check in machine at the hotel, so as I did not have breakfast I did actually come into contact with any hotel staff during the weekend, so I cannot comment on this aspect. My room was warm and comfortable (choice of aircon or electric radiator - needed as the Mistral was blowing hard and cold!) and I had everything I needed. Although it is situated some 7kms from the city centre it is an easy drive and there are shops and restaurants on the way in, plus a good boulangerie for coffee and snacks very close.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Not in AIX en Provence at all so name hotel is misleading. That s 26 euro taxi from AIX to hotel.
Then I bought breakfast during check in no indication of breakfast time limit, due to jet lag I arrived after time 10.30, barely let me have juice and milk.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Apart from the parking being a little small the hotel was comfortable, clean and the Air Conditioning worked. Breakfast service was very good and plenty of room to have it alfresco. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 1 February 2017

The hotel is all-automated. If you get there at night you have to have your reservation number with you otherwise you cannot enter the parking lot (and neither can you get into the hotel).

Once inside, the rooms are small but clean, as far as I could see. The Wi-Fi connection was OK. TV OK too.

Very "functional" room. Not much useless space. Probably not for claustrophobic.
The location is OK (just down the highway and relatively close to Aix center) and, for being so close to a big highway, is relatively silent, but I cannot see how you would get there without your own vehicle.

We got there when the mistral was blowing with -5°C outside and the rooms were warm and so was the water for the shower.

I would not call it a "very pleasant" hotel, but it is functional, and for this price (42€ for a room of 3) I felt I received what I paid for.

Most customers seemed to be transporters of some sort, so probably not fit for children and couples in a romantic mood.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business