“Yummy lobster”
Review of Burger & Lobster

Burger & Lobster
Price range: US$8 - US$75
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a must go restaurant if you are in SkyAvenue in Genting Highland. However, be prepared for a long queue. I had dinner with my family. The signature chilli lobster is a must eat, only available in the Malaysian Outlet.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My friend took me here and we dined in weekday around 7 pm. I heard the repetition that always have to wait. Fortunately we could dine in without waiting time.

I really liked concept for menu. Burgers were very delicious. But also drink concept also quite unique. I will definitely come back again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Is a must go restaurant. The price is quite reasonable. There was no Q at lunch time but it was crowded at night.

1  Thank Lee H
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Went this place for our dinner, food are delicious and lobsters are fresh, try their steam Lobsters, chilli lobsters and burgers very yummy! Steam lobsters and burgers come with fries and salad.Chilli lobster with bread to dip with chilli sauce. Like the steam Lobsters meat was so fresh and sweet.Try to go before 6pm dinner time queue will be shorter if not have to queue quite long, my kids enjoyed the food so much. Will visit again if we go Genting! Yummy yummy!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Unless you're allergic to seafood, let me make an assumption when I say, who doesn't love a big, fat, freshly cooked lobster. I love it and it was quite a highlight of my visit to the theme park. The stuffed lobster with fries & sauce, oh my, I gorged. You have to have it.