eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
All reviews the pub tea and coffee couldn't do enough enjoyable stay both nights central location family stay brown bread cooked breakfast room was spotless couple of nights residents lounge wicklow mountains fresh fruit log fire lovely atmosphere lamb
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2020 via mobile

Spent a couple of nights here recently with my family and we all really enjoyed our stay. From the moment we arrived we were made feel welcome. The Hotel is in a very good location in Rathdrum with plenty parking space close by. Our room was spotless and plenty big for a family of four. The rest of the Hotel was also well maintained and cleaned.
We had evening meals here two nights and we were very happy with the menu.
Quality very good and reasonably priced.
Breakfast also very good.
Overall a very enjoyable stay and at all times we felt safe (wrt Covid regulations) and well looked after by Noel and his team.
We'll be back...!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2020

Played golf in mc creddin golf club stop on way for breakfeast on way down and then dinner on way back for 14 people staff very friendly and courtious could not do enough for us food piping hot and drink served with a smile and had a banter with them great value for money and will be calling back again

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

What a great find, this B&B ticks all the boxes. Great breakfast, comfy rooms & a cracking pub with a beer garden.
Noel & Helen we’re so friendly and nothing was to much trouble & their staff with fantastic too.
I’d recommend this place all day long

Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

Had a lovely 2 day break in Jacob's Well in Rathdrum Co. Wicklow. Helen and her staff made sure we were well looked after. Breakfast and dinner was delicious with plenty of options. The rooms were comfortable. All covid19 safety rules were observed ensuring visitors' safety. It is a great location to visit the many attractions nearby, Avondale House and Forest Park and Kilmacurragh Botanic Gardens to mention but a few. Thank you Helen and all your team.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

My husband and I were very much looking forward to our trip to Ireland. Unfortunately we needed to cancel our trip unexpectedly 2 days before. This was due to a family bereavement. I tried to contact the email multiple times through email and phone call to ask for our trip to be cancelled because of the very sad situation we were in. We asked that in light of our circumstances that the cancellation fees be waived. The hotel ignored my emails and were rude on the phone. When they finally responded to my emails weeks later, they said they had charged me for my trip in full, and gave no acknowledgment of my family bereavement. I'm appalled at their lack of empathy in communication, and zero customer service. Don't expect this hotel to look after you when you need it most.

Date of stay: March 2020