Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$177
View deal
Agoda.com
FindHotel
CheapTickets
All reviews shared bathroom quiet location pleasant stay one night glenmalure lodge
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2019

My daughter and I were going to walk the Wicklow way. However our lugage got lost at the airport and Tom helped us out fantasticly! Without his help our first days in Ireland would have been very bad.

A first experience with Irish friendliness and hospitality!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

We (3 persons) have stay in Birchdale apartment this October bank holiday weekend, this is not our first time (we have stayed many times) as usual place spotlessly clean, warm & inviting always made very welcome, thanks Tom & staff. Highly recommended

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2018

I was travelling from Dublin to this most beautiful part of the world recently. I arrived 90 minutes early and the taxi driver did not want to leave me on my own before my Auntie’s funeral, so he drove to the nearest signposted B&B (Birchdale House), jumped out and asked the lovely lady there if they’d make me coffee and toast and drive me back to the church in time! They agreed! I genuinely don’t think I’ve met nicer “strangers” in years. This place is amazing and the people there are angels - they will feed your stomach and your soul and you will want to extend your stay (and I wasn’t even a guest!). Thank you so much Birchdale House for your kindness at a very difficult time. MH

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We had been booked into birchdale house for 9 mths but the Saturday of our booking were told that they were overbooked. Looked up trip advisor and noticed that this had happened to at least 2 other couples.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The owner Tom was very personable, and made sure we were comfortable and settled. Facility is very clean and sharp. Breakfast was excellent. Located close to several tourist areas including Wicklow Park and other nice areas...

Date of stay: May 2018