Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with my husband, and honestly couldn't fault the place. Ann the owner couldn't do enough for us and was so friendly. And the breakfast was gorgeous and you get a great choice. Would highly recommend this b&b

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

“Lettermore Country Home is a gem of a place to stay. The rooms are so beautiful and so aesthetically decorated. Both our rooms had tea, coffee facilities even biscuits, hair drier. The toiletries in the attached bathrooms are of very good quality and are cutely arranged in a beautiful miniature bath tub. Ann is very welcoming and takes good care. The breakfast is sumptuous, with good variety of choices. Their pets are friendly too! Glendalough is a short drive away. There are good restaurants a short drive away too. Each room has an information brochure covering all informations you would need while visiting. Maps of Wicklow County are provided. One generally does not see luggage stands in BnBs, as we did here. This is one of the most beautiful and welcoming Bread and Breakfast we have stayed in.”

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We booked on line via a booking site many weeks prior. All was in order on arrival and welcome was fine. Room was as shown and expected. Room inc ensuite was spotless and well furnished. Off street parking was fine, wifi was ok, breakfast was excellent, cost was fair (good value), all things considered, a very good experience. Would stay again, - recommended.

PS Some addresses appear incomplete if you are not a local and thus can be hard to find. So note always have the phone number as well. It’s saved us often.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank tourers_at_last
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Lettermore for 2 nights as part of a 10 day road trip with 2 gal pals. We were all amazed at Ann's lovely place and her awesome generosity. Lettermore is truly a delight and Ann is so funny and giving. She helped us to feel at home not just at her B&B but in Ireland in general. I can't say enough great things about her and her home. Everyone who visits Ireland should make a visit to Lettermore in Rathdrum. I highly recommend! A+++++

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

First, this is a great guesthouse which I’d recommend to anybody. The owners were lovely people, the breakfast was delicious, the price was very reasonable, the room was comfortable and the beds were good.

The only problem I had was with the shower. I had a shower the evening I arrived and although the water pressure wasn’t very good, it was still an okay shower. However, I had a shower the following morning and it was much worse. I suppose all the guests were using the showers at the same time, but halfway through my shower, the water literally became a trickle. I had to hold the shower head right over my head for 5 minutes just to rinse off the shampoo with a bare dripping from the shower.

I only mention it as one issue out of an otherwise great stay. I recommend having a shower early or late in the morning to avoid the peak time water pressure problems. Otherwise, you’ll have a great stay.

Date of stay: April 2018