Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
eDreams
Priceline
US$102
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We booked on line via a booking site many weeks prior. All was in order on arrival and welcome was fine. Room was as shown and expected. Room inc ensuite was spotless and well furnished. Off street parking was fine, wifi was ok, breakfast was excellent, cost was fair (good value), all things considered, a very good experience. Would stay again, - recommended.

PS Some addresses appear incomplete if you are not a local and thus can be hard to find. So note always have the phone number as well. It’s saved us often.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tourers_at_last
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Lettermore for 2 nights as part of a 10 day road trip with 2 gal pals. We were all amazed at Ann's lovely place and her awesome generosity. Lettermore is truly a delight and Ann is so funny and giving. She helped us to feel at home not just at her B&B but in Ireland in general. I can't say enough great things about her and her home. Everyone who visits Ireland should make a visit to Lettermore in Rathdrum. I highly recommend! A+++++

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

First, this is a great guesthouse which I’d recommend to anybody. The owners were lovely people, the breakfast was delicious, the price was very reasonable, the room was comfortable and the beds were good.

The only problem I had was with the shower. I had a shower the evening I arrived and although the water pressure wasn’t very good, it was still an okay shower. However, I had a shower the following morning and it was much worse. I suppose all the guests were using the showers at the same time, but halfway through my shower, the water literally became a trickle. I had to hold the shower head right over my head for 5 minutes just to rinse off the shampoo with a bare dripping from the shower.

I only mention it as one issue out of an otherwise great stay. I recommend having a shower early or late in the morning to avoid the peak time water pressure problems. Otherwise, you’ll have a great stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic stay and great breakfast very helpful host was are "Anne" couldn't do enough for us.....just a real nice family,we will definitely be back home from home country house. The room we stayed in was warm and cosy also peaceful no noise what's so ever, only the friendly banter from Anne and the laughter from her other guests...it's a great Base for to see any where in County wicklow..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

From the minute I walked in I felt like I was at home. Ann was the most welcoming host. Our room was spacious and nice and warm. We enjoyed a delightful cooked breakfast each morning. I was very impressed with the breakfast menu. Ann went out of her way to make her own gluten free bread to cater for my husband. She was able to help us plan our days, so we were able to visit some of the most beautiful places in Wicklow.
I will never forget the cosy welcoming environment. Thank you so very much to Ann at Lettermore House. You really did make us feel like family!