Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

First, this is a great guesthouse which I’d recommend to anybody. The owners were lovely people, the breakfast was delicious, the price was very reasonable, the room was comfortable and the beds were good.

The only problem I had was with the shower. I had a shower the evening I arrived and although the water pressure wasn’t very good, it was still an okay shower. However, I had a shower the following morning and it was much worse. I suppose all the guests were using the showers at the same time, but halfway through my shower, the water literally became a trickle. I had to hold the shower head right over my head for 5 minutes just to rinse off the shampoo with a bare dripping from the shower.

I only mention it as one issue out of an otherwise great stay. I recommend having a shower early or late in the morning to avoid the peak time water pressure problems. Otherwise, you’ll have a great stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic stay and great breakfast very helpful host was are "Anne" couldn't do enough for us.....just a real nice family,we will definitely be back home from home country house. The room we stayed in was warm and cosy also peaceful no noise what's so ever, only the friendly banter from Anne and the laughter from her other guests...it's a great Base for to see any where in County wicklow..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

From the minute I walked in I felt like I was at home. Ann was the most welcoming host. Our room was spacious and nice and warm. We enjoyed a delightful cooked breakfast each morning. I was very impressed with the breakfast menu. Ann went out of her way to make her own gluten free bread to cater for my husband. She was able to help us plan our days, so we were able to visit some of the most beautiful places in Wicklow.
I will never forget the cosy welcoming environment. Thank you so very much to Ann at Lettermore House. You really did make us feel like family!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We arrived 2 days after the storm which struck on October 16th. As a result there was a power outage across the area. Despite this, the owners ensured that we were comfortable, providing power (by generator) for sufficient time for showers, and to provide a modest breakfast. Lovely people and surroundings

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed staying here, everything was as others have favorably described, we would gladly stay here again! It was a good location to explore Wicklow region. Ann was helpful & gracious. This was our first night's country stay after leaving Dublin hotel. Easy drive from Dublin.

Date of stay: September 2017