1,763 results
All reviews minute walk lots of choice evening buffet buffet style per day crossing the border large room mini fridge pastries bus station hot food secure parking short stay coffee machine stayed here for one night sea view marina
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2020

Would definitely recommend staying at this hotel based on my experience. I particularly enjoyed the outdoor activities which included a ping pong tournament as well as classic game of bingo. I was also impressed with the buffet selection and service offered at the restaurant.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Direccion Ohtels Campo de Gibraltar, Director General at Ohtels Campo de Gibraltar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2020

Dear jarait

We are so happy to receive your detailed feedback regarding your recent stay in our little island paradise. It shows how much impact our staffs have contributed to your great stay with us, and rest assured that this will be shared to them.

Your feedback is something our staffs take great pride in, so we certainly value the time and effort you’ve taken in providing us one.

Once again, thank you for choosing Ohtels Campo de Gibraltar, We wish to have the opportunity to welcome you again should your travel plan brings you back to La Linea.

Reviewed 1 April 2020 via mobile

Stayed with family for week as nephew gtn married in gibraltar. No complaints at all. Rooms cleaned daily . Small fridge and balcony. Daughter had family room and had separare bedroom and kitchen and great sized balcony but was on top floor. We had 4 rooms between us all. 3 next to each other as just basic rooms. Daughter had bnb and said food was fab and plenty choice. Pool quite small but plenty places for sunbeds. Snacks snd drinks by pool reasonably priced. Some days was entertainment by pool others just music. Not really entertainment every night but think due to being end season.. only thing is not always easy to get a drink as no one at bar. You press bell and someone comes. Sometimes. Everything else fine. Near local shops and resturants. Have booked to return again x

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Direccion Ohtels Campo de Gibraltar, Director General at Ohtels Campo de Gibraltar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2020

Dear Sandra C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Ohtels experience on TripAdvisor.

We are so happy to receive a perfect rating with a very detailed feedback regarding your recent stay in our little paradise. It shows how much impact our staffs have contributed to your great stay with us, and rest assured that this will be shared to them.

Once again, thank you for choosing Ohtels Campo de Gibraltar. We wish to have the opportunity to welcome you again should your travel plan brings you back to La Linea.

Reviewed 16 March 2020

I stayed 12th March and asked man on reception to cancel my breakfast fee because I didn`t want to catch Coronovirus with communal areas and he just said NO. I explaind that I stay many times a year for business and would not stay agin and he said he was not empowered to refunf breakfast and couldn`t care less. So, I won`t stay again. I was due to stay 7 times again this year....If I were the Owners I would be worried about such a simple thing costing so much business..

I am never coming back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Walklim

Thank you for taking the time to share your Ohtels experience on TripAdvisor.

I remember his case perfectly.. We never told you that we could not suppress your breakfast, but that when you made your reservation through a TTO, we could not modify this request and that you should contact the TTOO and request the suppression of breakfast, so firstly, you have paid a special rate for the room + breakfast pack, and we do not know how much you have paid for breakfast.

Since you come so many times a year, I would recommend you to become a club hotels member, which has discount advantages, and if we could make the appropriate modifications.

My apologies for this reason you have decided not to come with us anymore, since no, we are not responsible for what happened.

I look forward to welcoming you again on your next stay at Ohtels Campo de Gibraltar.

Kind regards

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Having been here in Sept last year, came again as we needed to see our daughter compete in Gibraltar. That saying the hotel is the closest to the border a 10 minute walk on flat ground that we did on all four days we were there. Booking in was easy but I had joined their club and this was a different matter. I will be emailing head office and asking them why the system wasn’t working correctly. Was able to get the free parking in the end saving us 48 e which was a plus. Now the two thing that annoyed us. Room was clean but when we came home and went to bed found no soap, or no liquid soap in container. I know this is only a little problem but with the Corona virus around the maid service should really checking the theses containers are full. Put right next day but should be part of checks. Other problem was evening meal we hadn’t booked for it but decided to stay in for our evening meal. Well what they were offering didn’t warrant the 14e charge as the hotel was nearly empty they didn’t put on the buffet. If you had booked half board you would have been really disappointed. Anyway had a lovely 4 nights there breakfast very good and all the staff were very attentive, would stay here again. Note when booing out found out that if you are a member of their club you put your club membership number in the promo box. Well why didn’t I think of that, that will be in the email.

Room tip: Ask for an upgrade if poss one overlooking the rock

Dear Salterkb13578

Our gratitude for your review. The satisfaction of our guests is the best reward for our efforts, and we are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at Ohtels Campo de Gibraltar.

We take note of your constructive comments and we will do our best to resolve them as soon as possible.

We are happy that you appreciated the service of our staff. We very much hope to welcome you back and please let us know when you plan on returning, we will be delighted to serve you again.

Thanks again with the warmest regards

Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location, an easy 10 minute walk to Gibraltar, so very handy for a bit of a shopping trip, and much cheaper than hotels on the Rock! The rooms come with balconies which is great. For a decent non-Rock view try for a room on the corner (room 524 if on the 5th floor). To be fair, the rooms are a bit dated and not the cleanest, but we only stayed for one night for a shopping trip so it was fine. Will be staying again next Gibraltar visit. The breakfast selection was massive, no-one could walk away hungry that is for sure! Secure parking is great, if a little pricey at €12 for our 1 night stay. There are two spaces infront of the hotel so you can check in and get your rooms keys that you need to access the secure parking.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Bpb M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Ohtels experience on TripAdvisor.

We are so happy to receive am almost perfect rating with a very detailed feedback regarding your recent stay in our little paradise. It shows how much impact our staffs have contributed to your great stay with us, and rest assured that this will be shared to them.