All reviews minute walk nice hotel sea view visit gibraltar gibraltar border day trip mini bar good size coffee or tea town centre excellent value for money nice bathroom linea spain balcony rock sandra
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2020

We have just came back from this hotel after staying for a week, the hotel is just a 20 min walk from the border and it's a nice walk along the marina to get there. Rooms are spotless the cleaners there do an amazing job the reception staff are lovely and very friendly cannot fault any of them. If I had to pick one thing to improve on is to show the kitchen area your room keys everytime before ordering food or drink as another visitor used my room number to order a breakfast and a dinner the receptionist didn't charge us luckily and was nice about it. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank 660michelleu
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

The booking was under my name.

I don’t speak Spanish and my boyfriend confirmed this to him, and the receptionist clearly spoke English however while looking at me he continued to speak Spanish while referring to my booking.

When he’d finished I merely said I’m I booking in or not and he said yes and asked for my passport.

I have never experienced anything like it and would not use this hotel again based on this experience. Utterly rude beyond words

I would rather not give any rating to this hotel, however in order to submit my review I have to...

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ACLALINEA, General Manager at AC Hotel La Linea, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear MSS.MARIA J.i:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in regards to your recent stay at the AC Hotel La Linea.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconveniences at your arrival. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to La Linea.
ALFONSO BENITEZ
AC HOTEL LA LINEA BY MARRIOTT
direc.aclalinea@ac-hotels.com

Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

We are visiting family in the area and decided to stay here based on a recommendation from a local .Its two minutes from the Gibraltar border , set just back from the bay , the staff are lovely and friendly and the rooms are clean with housekeeping in daily . The breakfast is buffet style from 07.00 to 10.30 . Dinner is from 20.00 to 22.00 with room service also available . We would definitely book here again

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2019

The best place to stay to get the full Gibraltar experience. Very clean modern, spacious room with a balcony and gorgeous sea view. Across the street from the beach and a 15 walk to the British side of Gibraltar.

This hotel was an unexpected gem. The staff were friendly, helpful and went above and beyond in providing tips and advice. I can't wait to stay here again and highly recommend this hotel if visiting Gibraltar.

Thank you AC Hotel !!

Room tip: The seaview with balcony is awesome.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank BinOliver
Reviewed 20 October 2019

This Hotel is about a mile from the frontier,It is very clean and the staff were extremely helpful.The continental breakfast was ample,and the room on the 3rd floor facing the bay was well equipped,and I especially liked that the balcony doors could open.As with most modern hotels the walls were a bit thin and I could hear general noises from next door,all in all - a good hotel to use as a base for touring.

Date of stay: October 2019