“Beth’s birthday”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here for our daughters birthday on booking they asked if it was a special occasion I said it was my daughters birthday when we arrived there were happy birthday balloons on the table I thought this was a really nice touch the staff were attentive and courteous food was delicious would highly recommend to anyone

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went on 10th September for a treat for my mum. We didn't have a booking but they greeted us nicely showed us to a table and we were served my 3 different gentlemen and they were polite and courteous and very helpful. The meal was gorgeous and you couldn't fault 3 courses for 9 pound 99 I would definitely go back again . 10 out-of 10

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I visited here last night with family.. 6 adults & our 11yr old son & we couldn’t fault it. Our first time visiting and certainly won’t be our last.

We started with poppadoms & pickle trays.. which were the best I’ve had, much more choice of pickles/dips given than I’ve had anywhere else. (The garlic one was lovely). I also liked that underneath the little bowls it gave a description of what each one was (it’s the little things in life!)

Great start.. starters were mixed for 2, chicken pakoras, fish masala & chicken and prawn puri & there were no complaints. I tried the pakoras, fish masala and puri & all 3 were cooked to perfection & the portion sizes were very generous.

Moving on to mains, I had chicken paneer which was very nice, not too spicy but enough flavour. My husband had garlic chilli chicken Karahi which he really enjoyed. There is a mild section on the menu which I thought was good.. our son chose from & there were no complaints from him either! Would also recommend their garlic naans / was the best I’ve had!

There wasn’t any complaints from others in our party either, everyone loved their food.

The service was also very good, we honestly couldn’t fault anything & would highly recommend. We felt it was also very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Every time we visit which is every week we are never disappointed. The food just gets better and better. We are always looked after. You are made to feel very special and part of the family. Definitely recommend a thousand times.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Another outstanding experience. Excellent service, allergy sympathetic & conscientious, with excellent adaptations to dishes whilst maintaining the quality flavours & taste. Fantastic value for money on an early bird which runs from 5pm till 9pm. Curry lovers paradise!