3,641 results
All reviewsclub levelkidz clubjerk shackmontego baynew buildingitalian restaurantunion jackschoicez buffetmichael jackson showdi rozakelly annjerk chicken standall inclusive resortbarefoot jerkzbutler suiteairport loungenightly entertainment
Reviewed 1 February 2016

My mom, sister, and I always take a Mother/Daughter trip each year. This year we chose Hyatt Ziva in Montego Bay. We stayed there from 1/25-1/28. The only complaint I have is that we didn't stay longer. This was the most beautiful place we have ever stayed. The customer service was on another level. You did not pass a person without them giving you a friendly hello or asked if you needed something. The view on the beach was breathtaking..! The shows at night were lovely... I have stayed on many all-inclusive resorts and the food is normally beautiful....but bland. Every spot we ate at was 5 stars including the buffet. The food was sooooooooo goood!!! Liquor was premium not the cheap stuff and the drinks were amazing... I want to go back here soooo bad. Thank you Hyatt Ziva for raising the bar...!!!

Stayed: January 2016
2  Thank iluvmytt
ZivaRoseHall, General Manager at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2016

Hello iluvmytt,

It was lovely hearing from you and I am pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay with us .
The staff is absolutely wonderful and it was certainly a pleasure taking care of all your needs while here at our amazing property.

We take a lot of pride in ensuring that our guests are happy and comfortable and have a flawless experience.

Once again, thank you for choosing our resort- we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

We called the front desk yesterday to arrange a birthday surprise for family staying at the resort. Maydene answered and was more than helpful. We weren't sure what the hotel was able to arrange, but she went above and beyond with suggesting a last minute surprise of wine, chocolates and a personalized birthday gift. 5 star customer service!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
ZivaRoseHall, General Manager at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

Hello Guest ,

Thank you for your beautiful comments on Maydene- I will be happy to share this with her as well as the rest of the team.

It was certainly a pleasure having you here and we are very delighted to know that you chose to stay with us. The Hyatt Ziva is perfect for any occasion ! I am sure the entire team enjoyed taking care of your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay .

Thanks for choosing the Hyatt- we look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Sercurity at this resort is outstanding. There are staff members posted throughout the property and one feels completely safe. The service is so outstanding that I must comment about Vessel who attended to me with great care. Vessel and Valene made every meal a celebration. The crew that attends to the entertainment and the outdoors is a spring and helped make my stay pleasureable. The nightly entertainment was professional talented musicians, dancers and singers. Co Nickio with entertainment was helpful and personable. Kudos to the beachfront crew. Everyone is attentive and nice and we're always there to be helpful which is more than I can say for most resorts I've stayed at. Kudos to the manger of the hotel for his outstanding staff.

Room Tip: Best rooms are at the Zilara.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Hello Lyla M,

Thank you so much for visiting ! It was lovely hosting such distinguished guests as your self on our beautiful property.

I appreciate your kind comments on the staff and will be sure to share your warm comments with them all.

We do take pride in ensuring all our guests are satisfied, comfortable and pleased while staying with us.

Once again, it was a pleasure having you- we look forward to seeing you again !

Reviewed 31 January 2016

The staff is well trained and caring, Rebekah and Daniele are great representatives
of a professional management team. Food was very good for an all inclusive. The water sports team will instruct and take you sailing. Levan the tennis pro will hit balls with you.
This resort will only get better over time as they renovate old Ritz.

Room Tip: Poolside or ocean front, if going with group get at least one butlered suite
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Hello Rndyn,

We appreciate your lovely comments on the staff and will be sure to share with everyone.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us , it was sincerely a pleasure having you here with us. I am happy to know that you enjoyed the food as tennis - Levan is really a PRO !

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us- we certainly look forward to your visit again soon.