“A Family-Friendly, Stunning, Dream Vacation Villa...”
other travellers have booked this property
1-Colonial Suite king bed 1-Colonial Suite king bed
Sunset View from Pool Deck
Half Moon Golf Cours
The Ninth Hole
Tennis Court Next Door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RoxyNYC
New York City, New York
“A Family-Friendly, Stunning, Dream Vacation Villa with Unbelievable Views”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

My husband and I, our two kids (ages 3 and 4), my parents, and our nanny stayed at Serendipity this past February and it was a DREAM vacation. Even though we were traveling with young kids, it truly felt like a VACATION... thanks entirely to our gorgeous villa and its incredible staff. The villa is just wonderful. We couldn't have asked for anything more. It is very spacious, charmingly adored, has a wonderful covered terrace where we ate all our meals al fresco, has a gorgeous pool and deck for laying out and has the most outrageous views you've ever seen. The villa is large, but feels quaint and homey at the same time. It truly felt like a home away from home. And the STAFF!! What can I say about the staff? They made our stay in Jamaica unforgettable. Every morning, I strolled lazily out of my bedroom, walked through the breezy house onto the covered deck, and sat down with a cup of coffee to admire the beautiful ocean views. And every morning, our butler, OJ Jr. would come out and ask me, "Roxy, what time would you guys like to have breakfast this morning?" Can you imagine anything more indulgent? Our chef OJ, our bulter OJ Jr. and the entire staff were so friendly, kind-hearted, gracious and amazing. The food and service were superb. OJ is a master in the kitchen, and we were treated like royalty. My only suggestion is that you arrange to have your kitchen pre-stocked. We were not able to pre-stock ahead of time and it led to a very late dinner on the night of our arrival. Other than that little hiccup, our stay at Serendipity was flawless. Thank you, thank you, for a wonderful stay.

ealabi
Atlanta, Georgia
“Second time at Serendipity and it only gets better!”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

We had the chance to stay at Serendipity for the second time and it was simply AMAZING! Somehow the property and staff continue to improve. The staff was incredibly attentive to our needs and made the vacation just what we hoped for. They often provided snacks and drinks before we asked or thought of it. But, what impressed me the most about the property are the improvements the owners have made. While the villa was wonderful during the first visit, to come back and find changes that have only improved our experience was a delight. There is a gorgeous new patio/veranda that you will LOVE! We had several meals out there and simply enjoyed the time with family and friends in the sitting area. In addition, they set up an outside dinner by the pool that was beautifully decorated with delicious food. I could only think of not only is it a beautiful villa but a wonderful event space for us should the need arise. You will not be disappointed with your stay at Serendipity. We look forward to a 3rd visit soon!

Jason N Z...
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Perfection again!”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

We had visited Jamaica around 3 years ago and stayed at Serendipity. Everything about our stay there was perfect so we had decided to book again. There was absolutely no slip in the quality of service. If anything, it actually felt like it got better. We were told that the kitchen staff had changed and we wondering what to expect as the meals were especially good the first time. But Otis did not disappoint! On this trip we made it a point not to eat out as to not miss his next creation. The staff was very attentive to our needs and made sure that we had no wants.

We were able to fully relax with the stunning views (especially the sunsets!) and amenities at the Villa. I can honestly say there is no other place I would rather stay than Serendipity when visiting Jamaica!

Jenniffer...
“Serendipity Villa/Montego Bay”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I had not been back to Jamaica for 29 years & this was my favorite vacation ever. It was absolutely amazing. As I arrived at Serendipity & saw the fantastic view & soroundings all my stress left. I can’t say enough about this place, the impeccable staff, delicious meals presented beautifully & the ocean view etc. it was just awesome & my next vacation will definitely be Serendipity.

Kemoy C
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“The best alternative to a resort!”
Reviewed 7 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I have now lost count of the number of time we've visited Serendipity, it is the very best alternative to a resort! It's very beautiful and the staff takes very good care of you! If you happen to meet the owners, Kaydene and Patrick, you'll see why...they are incredible people who'll go the extra mile to make your stay comfortable. Thanks for another great time at Serendipity where I always feel like family!

Management Response
8 Jan 2018

Thank you for your warm sentiments. I dare say you are at Serendipity as much as we are, lol. You and your family have become like family to us. We look forward to your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing