Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Half Moon(Montego Bay)
4,612 results
All reviewsrose hall suitesmo mostar friendslazy riveraunt rubythe mediterranean restaurantmontego bayinfinity poolkids clubswim up barsteakwater polonoodlesbeach resortentertainment staffguest servicesspecialty restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2015

First, the hotel is very nice. If you are a luxury traveller there are nicer properties but this place was immaculately clean! They had people cleaning, fixing, pruning 24/7. Rooms were nice and clean fairly basic but nice to come back to... Keep your fan on as the humidity can get high though.

Second the food was the best all inclusive food I've ever had. The buffet was always stocked with tasty food. The pool bar guys are awesome and make great drinks! I suggest asking for a Jamaican smile if you like rum based smoothie style drinks so tasty. The galagash gourmet restaurant was the best one. My wife and I didn't want our 3yr old son to eat chicken fingers again, but our son didn't want anything else on the menu one of the cooks named Paul made our son some of the best Mac and cheese we had ever tasted. He came out and gave it to him personally. Top notch food and service.

Which brings me to the best part- the staff always very happy friendly and willing to go out of their way to make you happy! Some examples: animation staff: professa aka Antonio - he wanted to get myself and my wife on stage and offered to stay with our son in the front row. He got him a drink some popcorn and in general took great care off him for over an hour just because he wanted us to participate. Nickeisha and Melissa from the kids club were awesome. Always willing to spend extra time with our son helping all of us feel happy and safe with the activities and services provided by the kids club. Peaches from the animation staff was hilarious! Great with our son and always getting people involved. We had an ongoing joke where he asked me a trivia question "when was Appleton estate established" I went to the bar and asked to see the bottle which won me the contest... he called me cheater for the rest of the trip... I didn't help the situation though: every time I saw him or my son saw him we would repeat "1749" to him. If you meet peaches tell him 1749 hehe you may have to tell him why but so worth the reaction. Also David in the theatre bar didn't have popcorn one night and promised my son he would have it for him tomorrow. Sure enough as soon as my son walked to him he brought out a big bowl of popcorn without even asking.

Also like to thank: Tasha who proclaimed to be my sons girlfriend for the trip, OMG, lady roxy, lady lips, VIP, momo, and the rest of the wonderful staff

Finally the beach it was really good when we were there clear, calm and almost perfect. Only thing was some stones. However, if you go to the beaches resort side of the iberostar the beach was fantastic.

Thanks for the great time we'll be back with more family next time:)

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank DanThornhillON
Iberostar H, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2015

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the hotel staff we would like to extend or warmest appreciation for choosing to be a guest here at the IBEROSTAR Rose Hall Suites hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share with us and the online community the experience you had at our property in Jamaica.

As a top brand hotel chain it motivates us to know that you had a satisfactory service with the various aspects of what we offer within the all-inclusive package. It pleases us to know that you had a great time with your family and we will share your comments with the staff especially the ones you’ve mentioned. Chef Paul, Nickeisha & Melissa from the Kids Club & the star friends with special mention to Professa that took care of your son while you participated on stage at our nightly show entertainment.

Once again we are happy to know you had a great and memorable experience, we will continue to maintain or standard of excellence in ensuring that everyone you our valued guest enjoy being a star. We look forward to your return with the extended family, thank you for choosing Iberostar.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

Basically we did like the resort. On day one that was the biggest hiccup, we arrived early in the morning 11:30 and were tld check in time was 3:00 which we knew to be correct. So we went to lunch and came back our friends were able to check in then we waited and waited in the lobby watching serveral (at least 10) quite certain more couples check in and go to their room...meanwhile we wait and wait finally we were told our room was ready and off we went only to be disappointed again 2 double beds we asked for 1king. Called the front desk and the was nothing available and we could check every day for a king. My husband left the room and came back later and said we could move he flashed 20.00 and off we moved two doors down to a king size bed (they had one all along) so finally 4:30 we had a room. Day one of our vacation ruined.

Now on the positive side great food wonderful staff and nice facilities. Beach was nice and included some snorkeling.

This is a family resort and there are alot of children.

I just wish the first day would have been more positive it gave me a bad taste for the place and not likely to go back.

Room Tip: most of the rooms are facing ocean.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sandgirl52

Dear Guest,

On behalf of all the staff we would like to thank you for choosing the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Property in Jamaica for your vacation. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to share with us a review of your stay at our hotel.

We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced upon check-in in regards to your bedding request. However IBEROSTAR does not guarantee bedding request as they are based on availability upon check-in. We are happy to know that you however received a suitable room that was to your liking and also happy to know that you were satisfied with the food and wonderful service delivered by the staff.

Once again thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR and we hope to be able to offer you our hospitality again.

Reviewed 1 April 2015 via mobile

This place and the staff are great. The weather has been rainy/cloudy but that hasn't dampened the mood. We did not have problems finding chairs at pool or beach but the weather prob played into that. Staff was very friendly and charming but remember you are on island time and things might move a little slower. If you can relax and go with the flow you will have a great time. Food is wonderful and overwhelming at variety and amount. Had no problem with humidity in room. Going to be hard to go home.

Stayed: April 2015
2  Thank Aklugh

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the hotel staff we would like to thank you for sharing with us your review on the experience you had at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Property in Jamaica. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy the overall hotel and excellent service provided by the staff during your stay with us.

Thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR and we look forward to seeing you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

I had read some mediocre reviews on this resort prior to booking my vacation. As a solo traveler I have to say my stay was nothing short of amazing from the time I entered the building. The staff was extremely friendly. Being of Trinidadian background I truly enjoyed the selection of Caribbean food available. The restaurants were fantastic and the servers were extremely friendly and helpful. The beach was clean,not crowded by any means, and the water was beautiful! My room was spacious, clean and I had an amazing view from my priority room. The cleaning staff were very quick and efficient and friendly. The bartenders at the pool were fast and friendly. My overall stay at this resort was amazing and everything I wanted and more for my birthday!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Kaleel328

Dear Guest,

What a pleasure it is receiving such complimentary reviews on your recent stay at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Property in Jamaica. We are happy that we were your choice to celebrate such a wonderful occasion as your birthday.

We are glad to know that you had an amazing time at our resort and that you enjoyed the food options, your room and the friendly service provided by the staff.

Thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

WOW...where to start? This was a group trip for our family that included 8 of us- and yes it was our 3rd time!!! All ages from the senoirs to the teenagers loved it! In fact this resort, more than any other I've been to, has one of the most repeat guests I've come across. Most people we spoke with had been there at least once before. We are always welcomed warmly at this hotel and recommend it to all of our friends and family. You have to go to experience it for yourself.

The rooms are always clean and well maintained. We have never had an issue with the accommodations at all. If you need anything extra- it's always brought to you. You really can't get a bad view either. The grounds are immaculate and lush...constantly being looked after.

The location- 20 minutes from the airport- and no, you can not hear the planes! I love that after a 4 or 5 hour flight your hotel is so close. Check in is quick and seemless.

Food at this resort as well as The Beach side (you can use both) is fantastic to say the least! If you are a buffet person, the food is always fresh and delicious...try the made-to-order omlettes in the morning! The a la carte options are great and plentiful. The Mediterranean was our favourite- but very hard to choose between the Gourmet, Steak House, Japanese (over at the Beach) etc... The service was all very professional and warm.

The best part of this resort has to be the staff- and I mean ALL of them. We keep coming back because of their friendly service and the fact that they make it feel like your second home. Specifically O.M.G, Momo, V.I.P., Peaches, the Professa, Jules at the pool bar...we thank you for making our stay entertaining and making us feel like a part of your family. Not only the entertainment staff but also everyone from the front desk, chefs, wait staff, grounds keepers and the management...too many to mention! We find everyone to be inviting and eager to engage you in conversation or answer any questions you may have.

I took my Mother with me this time- she hadn't been away in years...and she had the time of her life! We even managed to get her dancing all night at the disco! I am already planning our next trip back...and perhaps even an all girls get away in between!

Honestly...I could go on and on and on...but bottom line is go...dont even question it! No complaints, no disappointments...no problem!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Annaloves2travel
Iberostar H, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2015

Dear Guest,

As a top brand hotel chain it is and will always be our highest priority to ensure that each and every one of our valued guests enjoy being a stay while vacating with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us and the online community on the experience you had at our property

We are highly delighted to know that you and your family had a great time here at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites hotel in Jamaica. It is comments like these that motivates us in ensuring that we continue to offer our excellent service that we are known for through-out the years. We will share your comments with the staff and congratulate them on their hard work in ensuring that you have a great time with us.

As a Third time repeat guest we greatly appreciate you choosing us as for your vacation and thank you for your loyalty. Once again thank you for choosing Iberostar and we look forward to seeing you again.