Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$552
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$827
US$370
Hyatt.com
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$440
US$400
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$483
US$281
Priceline
  • Pool
Royal Villas at Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$1,608
US$333
Preferred Hotels
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$307
Priceline
Rose Hall Deluxe(Rose Hall)
US$135
US$130
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$836
US$339
Lol.travel
Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$542
US$492
7,090 results
All reviewssurf and turfbutler servicepillow menupool barport mariajo danelobsterstar friendsocean frontroom servicejapanese restaurantmontego baybubble bathpool conciergedinner reservationsg moneyour honeymoon
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This was our 5th trip to an Iberostar Grand property, and as always we are never disappointed. This was our first time to the Rose Hall property, and our second trip Jamaica . We loved it. We had a much better time in Jamaica this go around staying at the Iberostar. I don’t have anything negative to say about the Iberostar Chain. The food is always very good, service is always good, and usually very consistent between properties. I will that the butler service at this property was amazing!!! They were always very visible, always made a point to speak with you, and ask if you need anything. My husband has had two back surgeries, and the mattress wasn’t working for him. Butler Kenroy and Butler Gawayne had our mattress changed out twice until finding one that worked for him. Anything we needed they took care of it immediately. We always enjoyed talking with Butler Kenroy he is full of personality with an infectious smile, and laugh. The resort was smaller than the other Iberostar properties we have stayed, but every bit as “Grand”. I guess the worse thing about our stay was the lack of drinking straws for cocktails. I understand the reason, trying to be environmentally friendly which I think is great. Try drinking a frozen cocktail with out one. I understand not putting them in every drink like beer, etc., but I do feel like they should be available if you ask for one. I took us a day or so to track one down, and then guarded them for the rest of the trip. So be warned bring your own straws. We ate at all the restaurants. I always like to ask our servers their favorites. I took their advice most of the time, and was never disappointed. We we went to a few of the shows. The reggae was my favorite, but they were all worth seeing. They included a very talented group of preformers. All in all a great trip. We will definitely be going back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Oberbauer
Iberostar H, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for once again choosing the IBEROSTAR brand, and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We apologize for the inconvenience you experience with the lack of straws; however, for environmental reasons, IBEROSTAR straws are only available upon the request of the guest. We regret if this was not made clear to you or if you had any issues reciving it. We wil certainly make the relevant persons aware in order to prevent any reoccurrence.

Despite this challenge, we are grateful for your kind comments towards the excellent service you received, especially from Kenroy and Gawayne, the food, and entertainment.

It is delightful to hear that you plan on returning and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

OMG, this was my very first visit to Montego Bay, Jamaica and to the Iberostar Grand Hotel. This was my birthday trip in October. This place was AWESOME. We had an Ocean View Suite. Our room, bathroom, buffet, and pool area were all beautiful. We had a wonderful balcony view of the pool area. All staff members were so professional and nice. I love to EAT and the food was delicious. We had a short trip, so we ate mostly from the buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The only two areas of improvements: the buffet desserts were just okay, out of all the selections, I only enjoyed one. The 2nd area of improvement, I didn't know this hotel do "pitches" like timeshares. We were never told in advance that we were going to get a sales pitch to become a member of their hotels. They disguised it under getting a free massage or money to spend in the gift shops. Had I know before I decided to do the free massage, I would have declined any and all free offers. I researched a lot of reviews on this website before deciding on this hotel and I don't recall any one mentioning the sales pitches unless they were being deleted. Overall, the experience at Iberostar Grand Hotel was A+ and I am looking forward to returning on a longer visit (minus sales pitches).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K B
Iberostar H, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Guest:

On behalf of all the hotel staff, and particularly the managers, we want to extend a happy belated birthday to you, and thank you for choosing our hotel as your celebration destination.

As it relates to the tour kindly note this is intended to introduce the Iberostar Club concept that creates a vivid spectrum of worldwide-enhanced vacation experiences exclusive for members only. The Club provides members with perks and benefits that are flexible and is contrasting to timeshare. We have also noted your comments about the deserts and will forward them to respective persons for their careful consideration, we apologize for any disappointment.

Nevertheless, we are happy that you enjoyed the food and beverage selections at our resort, room and amenities, and the exceptional service provided to you by our hardworking staff.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you again so that we can be able to offer you our hospitality once more.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Our first time in Jamaica and what a pleasant surprise! Although just a week and limited time, this is by far the friendliest place we’ve been. The Grand is absolutely grand indeed: ideal pool settings with shade, abundant delicious buffet and very comfortable rooms. But what really makes this place spectacular is the staff ! We were greeted and pampered everywhere we went. The list of amazing people is long but here are some: Chadwick, Jodian, Anishka, Kenroy, and Gawayne aka “PK’s nephew” although I think he really is Bob’s nephew given his wonderful reggae singing. We would definitely highly recommend this resort.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joni D

Dear Guest:

We must firstly thank you for having chosen Iberostar Grand Rose Hall as your vacation destination on your first visit to Jamaica.

It warms our hearts to hear a first time guest speak so highly of our service and this motivates us to continue working hard at meeting our guests’ needs each day. We will be sure to relay your compliments to those you mentioned.

Thank you for recommending us to other travelers and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

One of the most beautiful properties I've stayed at, and the location was fantastic. Room was wonderful and directly overlooked the beach. Most of the staff was friendly and helpful.

I was not impressed with all of the restaurant staff. Restaurants book fast and unless you book a couple days ahead of time, your choices are limited and you end up in a late seating. When entering the surf and turf restaurant there was nobody at the hostess stand. We waited at least 5 minutes with servers walking past before anyone even acknowledged us. In several of the restaurants the staff did not seem entirely familiar with the menu, and did not seem well versed in wine selections. Definitely not what I expect at a 5 star resort.

There were a number of things in the room that don't quite make a 5-star rating (sticky bathroom door, stained toilet seat, stains in the grout in the corner of the bathroom, very few power outlets, a couple of the power outlets loose in the wall).

In summary, the facilities overall were beautiful, location amazing, most of the staff well trained, friendly, and eager to help, and the beach and pool area were fantastic. All things considered, given the amount of money paid and the concerns noted, I rate this resort more of a 4-star than a 5-star value and experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Iberostar
4  Thank JAT257

Dear Guest:

Thank you for staying at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It is disappointing to hear that we did not meet your expectations for excellent service in all areas. Please accept our apologies and rest assured that we appreciate your feedback which has already been relayed to the relevant authorities for immediate rectification.

Despite these challenges, we are happy that you appreciated the beauty of our resort, and the courtesy extended to you by most of our staff.

It would be an honor to be able to welcome you again so that we can be able to show you our usual flawless service.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We have been to a number of all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico. None have compared to this property.
Suute: comfortable, large, with whirlpool, bar, and great amenities.
Food: the best choices we ever we had. 5 speciality dining rooms and a super buffet.
Beach and activities: comfortable beach near hotel. Drink and food service on the beach. Activity staff that really engaged guests in many different activities.
Room service and butler service: on time, outstanding, very helpful. Butler eve. Pressed our clothes.
Bars and entertainment: above and beyond in all they did.
Spa: took advantage of steam, sauna, and hot tubs, along with heated recliners. Very large spa with all possible services.
A really great 5 STAR experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest:

Thank you for once again choosing the Grand as your ideal vacation spot, and for sharing your feedback with the rest of the online community.

We are thrilled to learn that your second visit was just as great as your first one, thanks to the exceptional service you received from our staff. We will be sure to inform them of your kind words.

We truly look forward to seeing and serving you again in the near future.