See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 April 2017

The hotel is a good option in Praia do Forte. Rooms are clean and of good quality. Everything worked well in the room. Staff is attentive and helpful. Breakfasts offer a decent option of items including eggs, breads, fruits, juices, etc. The hotel is a 3 minute walk from Project Tamar (turtle and conservation center), and also to the main lane where all the restaurants are located. There is also a swimming pool at the hotel which is an additional good option.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

This place was at the perfect location...1 min walk to the ocean and the turtle reserve. Also the rooms where clean and it's definitely kids friendly. Breakfast came with the room which was a plus since I had not plans of waking early to go find breakfast for my kids. It's so safe my kids played outside till late night.
And the staff at the front are ver nice and friendly and they even gave me a great deal as I actually booked the same day I arrived at the hotel.

The breakfast had variety and safe for kids to go down and eat it up.

Over all this place was the place to stay for the value of the price.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016

It's an expensive hotel for the area during low tourist period, but it is very good. The breakfast is good (nothing very special). Well located, near the main street of the village and Projeto TAMAR, that you can do everything walking.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2015

The hotel is ok, simple but very clean and comfortable.
There is a good swimming poll for adult and one for kids. They are very clean and the water temperature was awesome.
There are two points that need to be improved in this hotel: Internet and tourism information by the staff.
I asked to two different people on the reception about stuff to do with kids and they only know the basic: Projeto Tamar and the natural swimming pool at the sea.
In general, I recommend this hotel. Its worth for the price, location and infra.

Room tip: Choose a room far from the wood stair.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2015

This was or second choice of hotel in Praia.We stayed @ Posada Da Lua but, because we didn't made any reservation upfront ,we needed to swop hotel. Nevertheless we had a very nice stay in the Eco Antlantico hotel. Very near the village and all the bars and restaurants. Also we had a late flight and the reception staff took good care of us. We had the possibility to leave our values in the hotel safe, they arranged for a taxi to the airport and they even helped us getting our cell phone back we forgot in a hotel in Salvador. I would say what a service! I can't image we would receive this back home ( Europe).

Room tip: we had and asked for a room on the first floor and had a nice terrace with view on the pool.
Date of stay: November 2014