Hotel-Pousada Porto da Lua(Praia do Forte)(Great Value!)
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Pousada Joao Sol(Praia do Forte)(Great Value!)
US$74
Pousada Rosa dos Ventos(Praia do Forte)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Pousada Casa De Praia(Praia do Forte)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Pousada Casa do Forte(Praia do Forte)(Great Value!)
US$147
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Pousada Sobrado da Vila(Praia do Forte)(Great Value!)
US$130
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Peixe Espada Pousada(Praia do Forte)(Great Value!)
US$52
Hotel Pousada Tatuapara(Praia do Forte)(Great Value!)
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Hotel Via dos Corais(Praia do Forte)(Great Value!)
US$146
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

This place was at the perfect location...1 min walk to the ocean and the turtle reserve. Also the rooms where clean and it's definitely kids friendly. Breakfast came with the room which was a plus since I had not plans of waking early to go find breakfast for my kids. It's so safe my kids played outside till late night.
And the staff at the front are ver nice and friendly and they even gave me a great deal as I actually booked the same day I arrived at the hotel.

The breakfast had variety and safe for kids to go down and eat it up.

Over all this place was the place to stay for the value of the price.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016

It's an expensive hotel for the area during low tourist period, but it is very good. The breakfast is good (nothing very special). Well located, near the main street of the village and Projeto TAMAR, that you can do everything walking.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2015

The hotel is ok, simple but very clean and comfortable.
There is a good swimming poll for adult and one for kids. They are very clean and the water temperature was awesome.
There are two points that need to be improved in this hotel: Internet and tourism information by the staff.
I asked to two different people on the reception about stuff to do with kids and they only know the basic: Projeto Tamar and the natural swimming pool at the sea.
In general, I recommend this hotel. Its worth for the price, location and infra.

Room Tip: Choose a room far from the wood stair.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2015

This was or second choice of hotel in Praia.We stayed @ Posada Da Lua but, because we didn't made any reservation upfront ,we needed to swop hotel. Nevertheless we had a very nice stay in the Eco Antlantico hotel. Very near the village and all the bars and restaurants. Also we had a late flight and the reception staff took good care of us. We had the possibility to leave our values in the hotel safe, they arranged for a taxi to the airport and they even helped us getting our cell phone back we forgot in a hotel in Salvador. I would say what a service! I can't image we would receive this back home ( Europe).

Room Tip: we had and asked for a room on the first floor and had a nice terrace with view on the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2014

This hotel is very near the beach and the main street of the village. The hotel building is beautiful. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is a good one. The swimming pool is middle size but nice.

There isn't a parking lot and the wi-fi network is not trustable. I can't judge the restaurant because I always prefer to lunch and to dine outside the hotels, in general.

It was a nice experience.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo