“Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Outdoor seating bathroom
villa view
Villa Outdoor
Villa At Night
Villa At Night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
aamitx
“Awesome”
Reviewed 23 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Excellent Rooms and a beautiful property ….
Superb views
Amazing music system and library
Well trained staff and very friendly
Excellent getaway for a short holiday
Chef was out of the world …. One of the best meals I ate sorry overate ….;-)
Staff very well trained
Will definitely go again…….
Last but not the least value for money…

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
nidhi a
“Amazing !!”
Reviewed 21 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We went in jan 2016 as my bro had recommended. It was our 1st family trip for this year n it was just fantastic bcos of place we stayed! !!! The whole experience of 4 families in villa which was beautifully done with small small detailingggg n bestest of food n staff. We stayed for 3 nights n 4 days n couldn't find any of food items ok type as all were just too amazing. From breakfast to lunch to tea to eve snacks to dinner. My god each dish was bestest experience in dis place. For the 1st time we experienced place wherein all the food items were so good besides fantabulous place n many more trips for this place from our family n frd circle n we too. Pls maintain the serenity n quality always. Thank you !!!!

Amrita S
New Delhi, India
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 27 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We rented the entire Villa to bring in New Year's with a bunch of friends. The property is done up beautifully with all amenities that one could think of. The staff is very well trained. Given that we had 6 children in the group - age ranging from 3 yrs old to 15 yrs , they all had a super time and kept busy with the number of games, books, outdoor activities put up by the owner Manish (who by the way makes sure he calls a few times to ensure all is going well). A must mention is the food - the cook is well trained and I have to say he made special effort to cook amazing food for my Gluten Intolerant husband. It's a must visit if you are looking for a really chilled out time in the hills.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the outdoor deck and evening bonfires
Liked least: Recommend heating in Living rooms
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
RittuShre...
“Equally breathtaking second visit!!!”
Reviewed 23 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Being left surprised and delighted is what my experience was on the second visit to Crosswinds...

The rating above should really have an option of beyond excellent for whether it is service or food or the place...

My family and I had one of our most memorable vacations here!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
pooja a
“Luxury in Hills!!!”
Reviewed 10 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

One of our most memorable holidays has been at crosswinds. I am extremely lucky to have visited this place twice in the last six months,once with my family and again with friends. Although , I love the ambience , the view , the food and courteous staff who are all out to make you feel at home, the highlight of this place has been the various treks , I have done from here.
Since I travel with my family , my husband and kids love the various excursions that we do around Crosswinds. We did forest walks and had a picnic inside the deep forests . My kids also enjoy the para gliding which happens near by.
Nothing beats the fresh organic salads and delicious barbecue the chef organizes in the evenings with a bonfire. Even though , I am a vegetarian , I got a wide variety of dishes to chose from. The special care by the staff is overwhelming . They make sure every personal detail of your choices are taken care of . I definitely feel over -pampered here. It has the luxury of a five star hotel and comfort and warmth of home. Can't think of a better place to begin my New year.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing