See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I was there for a off site meeting, and I spent two nights there.
A hotel, close to the beach, with good beach service. Kitchen offered nice buffet for lunch as well as dinner. Breakfast also nice with good fruit options.
Some space for children and two swimming pools (warm and cold).
Meeting room simple and adequate to small groups (we were to 12 people).
Room very well equipped for a beach hotel.
I was not aware of tariffs or cost benefit relation.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Renata A, Assessora de Imprensa at Salvetti Praia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thank you for your rating. It is very important to improve our service.
We were happy that their experience with us was positive.
Our rates are very competitive compared to other hotels in the same category.
We hope to see you soon.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

I stayed here while in honey moon, since me and my wife didn't have so much time to enjoy this break. The hotel was a surprise in a kind of lost paradise at São Paulo state shore. Located on Boracéia beach, the hotel is well cared and staff so helpful. Nice and tastefully food. Price average, nothing out from hotels or places for tourists in Brazil. However, Boracéia beach is out of structure like a huge options of restaurants and things to do. You must go to Juquehy beach or Bertioga city. To eat local seafood dishes you will spend so much money as eating in a seafood restaurant at your city and, IMHO this is unfair. If you does not have problem with this, it will be a nice choice to give mind and spirit rest and recharge energies. Take time when you are going back home to go to fish market at Bertioga City and buy fresh seafood.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Renata A, Assessor de Imprensa at Salvetti Praia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

We appreciate yours considerations! It is always important to our team this feed back. We try to offer our guests the best and quality in services.
Actually, Boracéia is a very calm beach, but the advantage that it is located in a short distance of São Paulo and our seashore has beautiful landscapes.
We wish happiness to the couple and look forward your return soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

São Sebastiāo in my opinion is the best city of the seashore of the state of São Paulo. So, just come and have fun. The hotel is also very good, the workers are polite and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is delicious.They have a swimming pool and
the hotel is very close to the beach.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Attendants are very polite and friendly and breakfast is very nice too. But the price of accommodation is expensive and meals, drinks as well. One beer long neck (Heineken) is R$8.40! Rooms are old and bathroom was smelling like sewage.
Around 9:00-10:00pm there was a joke for kids like "treasure hunt" and all of them screaming throughout the hotel.
I do not recommend to stay there if you are a couple wants to relax.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KINO K
Renata A, Assessor de Imprensa at Salvetti Praia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2015

Mr., Thank you for your considerations. Their observations are very important for us. Prices practiced in our hotel are compatible with the market. In relation to games of children, our hotel has family hotel profile and these games are practiced strictly until 22 PM However is more distants accommodations of the central part, where there is more silence.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Cross the road and you are on the beach.

The weekend I was there, only a few people on it.

Very easy to find somewhere quiet.

The hotel staff will bring chairs, tables and shades across for you, if you need them.

The 1st floor bedroom I spent most of my stay in was very clean and tidy.

All the windows and the door onto the balcony have nets on to keep insects out.

The plugs in the room caught me out. I was expecting standard round 2 pin sockets. These had a diamond shaped recess, so my adapters didn't fit.

Reception quickly found me one though.

The bathroom is well appointed and the shower was very roomy, if a little quirky until I'd figured it out.

There is a desk and a wardrobe with a safe in it.

Also minibar and plenty of lighting.

Good blackout curtains too.

I spent the first night in a ground floor room and this looked like it needed a little TLC. But comfortable and clean.

The food was buffet style for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There was always plenty to eat and it was well cooked and presented. At breakfast you can have an omlette or tapioca type of pancake cooked to order by the chef, who is very helpful.

The conference rooms are roomy and light, with a plentiful supply of flip charts etc.
AV equipment is hired in as required, so make sure you sort this out before arrival.

The team setting up did a great job.

All in all a great location and I'd be happy to go back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business