See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2014

absolutely disappointing. Foods were completely awful and same all of week ,air conditioner usually turn off in restaurant and lobby.The room we stayed in was not big and we didn't have enough space for our luggage. The minibar was not working. Room service was poor. no any shampoo, tooth brush, extra towel,Pillows,..........
the bedsheets change 1 time in week(if you want ....)
I absolutely not recommend this poor place to anybody.....

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank hamid reza r
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Having no management process, so crowded & noisy environment. Impolite waiters & clerks. it can be seen as a 2 stars hotel or more downer. You can't have a time for relaxation. No good foods in a dirty restaurant & ... also if you can't speak Russian or Turkish never go there.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are around and near the little pool which is so noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank 156allens
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This is a very nice hotel and I recommend you to choose this hotel this hotel has avery nice view and the rooms are comfortable and nice and it has avery friendly atmosphere and most of the foods were nice. And this hotel is very close to the beach about 8min walk on to the beach

I had a nice time there

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank soheil z
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We were there before 2 weeks !!!! Food was poor-everyday the same menu, drinks were ended most of the time and drinking water in the bar was coming directly from water tap. They don't have food enough for everyone. The rooms are relatively clean.The beach is OK.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Sofija05
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I made a reservation for 6 days, when I got to hotel I can't believe this place is what I had booked. absolutely disappointing. Foods were awful, and the most annoying thing was stuffs behavior. There's not a disco and dancing club.and finally the bar :)) it's trying not to give you alcohol (less alcohol means more profit to them) or even a beverage full of water and ice instead. I in sum up it was the worst and the most boring hotel I have even stayed.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends