All reviews bridal suite wedding party avocado trees extremely helpful staff beautiful boutique hotel beautiful room min drive swimming pool is comfortable rooms main building the ground floor malaga airport velez spain receptionist balconies
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

What a setting! Gentile old Spain meets French grey chic. The hotel is secluded and tranquil in an almost idealic position overlooking rolling hills and Vélez Malaga. The room was superb and spacious and beautifully appointed with old style terracotta tiled and a wonderful balcony with view to die for. Restaurant also in a lovely spot with gorgeous terrace. Food was odd. We are both ‘foodies’ but weren’t impressed despite a menu which promises more than is delivered. Similarly breakfast gets an ok. Overall lovely stay though. Highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful this venue was for our wedding. Everything from the extremely helpful staff, to the beautiful rooms and views, to the delicious food and drink, it was all exceptional. I am so glad we chose to have our wedding here, all of our guests said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and that the venue was absolutely stunning. I stayed the night before the wedding with my mum and we had dinner on the terrace overlooking Velez Malaga and it was just perfect - the food was delicious, the waiter very attentive and the view was beautiful. I cannot pick a fault in this place and will definitely be returning to celebrate our anniversary next year!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dee-g89
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Stunningly beautiful hotel in fabulous location .So romantic, dinner overlooking velez Malaga with its lights twinkling in the background. Walking in the grounds with smell of jasmine and rosemary, Wonderful wine food outstanding all served under the watchful eye of our fabulous favourite member of staff Alberto,who after spending 10 days here felt more like a friend, We had to leave the hotel early due to my mother in law being taken Seriously ill and sent to hospital at home in England the hotel were very understanding and did not charge us for the days that we had to cancel even though this is not their policy, So we would like to take the opportunity of thanking everyone for making our stay so wonderful especially Alberto ( and his gorgeous sons and wife) , We hope one day to return,

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I really can't add much more to my previous review. This place is exceptional, with a wonderful ambience. Took lunch here with friends, and the whole experience was just delightful. Trust me when I say that it's worth seeking out even if you're quite a way away. A slightly quirky menu delivers excellent food in very acceptable portions. Service just superb..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank David B
Reviewed 12 June 2018

A beautiful hotel / easy to find from Malaga airport / surrounded by avocado trees / pool was clean and never busy/ breakfast was good but coffe machine I found sweet / we eat at hotel every night on terrace overlooking velez / food and wine was very good and beautifully presented. / and excellent value / the main asset of this hotel are the staff / helpful and friendly especially Alberto / all his selections were great /

Room Tip: Choose a room facing velez
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple