“Simply the best in Son Bou”

Restaurante Es Bruc de Son Bou
Ranked #11 of 19 Restaurants in Son Bou
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We have holidayed in Son Bou many times and visited here twice on our last visit in September. Having eaten in pretty much all the restaurants in the centre and this new Es Bruc which is a new restaurant is by far the best. The owners are clearly passionate about the food they present which was delicious (particularly the sucking pig and Mahon croquettes).
We own a restaurant ourselves in the UK and know the hard work that goes into being successful and creating good food. I wish them well> They deserve to succeed.
We will definitely return next year!

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

The food was Wonderfull, the People really kind and it's a quiet and peacefull place.
I recommand it !

Reviewed 27 September 2018

My partner and I and our two friends ate at this restaurant twice in our one week stay in September 2018. I literally cannot fault it! The food is well presented and so tasty! Everything we ate was cooked to perfection, huge portions for starters and excellent mains. The suckling pig was to die for and do not overlook the burgers.. they are insanely good! by far the best restaurant in Son Bou (Casa Andres now a close second) Lovely friendly staff and very reasonably priced. Defiantly worth a visit if you are in Son Bou!

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for lunch one afternoon and it was by far the best food we had in Son Bou. They do a fantastic value lunch meal which is €18 for three courses per person! I had the iberico pork carpaccio and then the pork belly with ice cream for desert and all three courses were delicious. My husband had a cold soup for starters then the cod for mains with Creme Catalan for pudding and loved his food too. The only criticism of any was there was too much food and we couldn't quite eat it all!! You can tell by the appearance of this restaurant it is a cut above the rest and the staff are fantastic. Really helpful and friendly and polite with excellent English! The meal was so good that we tried to go again on two separate occasions. Unfortunately one afternoon they were closed for lunch as they were having problems with their kitchen. We also tried to go for dinner but they didn't start service until 8.30pm which was no good for us as we have a little 6 month old baby. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting son Bou it is a clear cut above the rest!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We decided to visit Es Bruc for a spot of lunch yesterday and were thoroughly spoilt from start to finish. The waiter was well-informed about the sources of the local ingredients and was very accommodating & friendly. The aubergine sticks with honey dressing as an amuse bouche were delicious and we ordered from the 18€ set menu. Between us, my husband and I ordered kale, pear & feta salad, gazpacho with eggs & Serrano, cod with peas & broccoli and veal entrecôte. Every morsel was tasty & cooked to perfection. Instead of a dessert we had a good strong espresso. I can not recommend Es Bruc enough and we will definitely go back before we return home.

It’s so lovely to see the area getting an injection of modern, high quality food & hope to think this is the shape of things to come for this otherwise dated resort.

1  Thank SaraAndJT