“The best Grill House in all Zakynthos!!!”
Review of Mikri Dafni

Mikri Dafni
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Argassi
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Me and my friend went in this amazing Grill house for dinner.
We had for starter a lovely grilled feta cheese and home made Greek Tzatziki witch it came with hot pitta bread and we loved it. Then for main course I had a big plate with grilled fresh Ribs with BBQ sauce in the side and my friend had a huge T-Bone Steak cooked in a perfect way as she asked it (medium rare). And in the end we took fresh Crepes witch they did it at the moment, with chocolate and ice cream. Food was AMAZING and the most important thing, it was Fresh!
staff was very friendly and with a lot of jokes they made us fill like home. We will visit this amazing grill house again and again for sure, without a second thought.

I highly recommend this place...
Give it a try and you will be in love with this place for sure. YAMMAS!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We visited again after a lovely meal last year. Not much left on the spit (just ribs) and we weren't that late in. 2 of our party had the ribs and they said they were very fatty and not much meat. Others had Calamari & stifado and they got the thumbs up.
As I say, just expected better as I know this place can do so much more!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Ate here again this year after eating here last year.. Perfect spit roast chicken and lunchtime gyros were very good too..All at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Spend there nice evening with my husband during our holidays in Argasi. We ordered gyros plate with house wine food was very good and we didn't have to wait long for it. After 7pm they got very busy but still trying their best to serve people asap.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Small venue with excellent grilled food , also fresh sea bream , always lively & happy .
usually very busy so worth booking earlier in the day.