“Nice place”

Bacolod Chk n Bbq House
Ranked #21 of 51 Restaurants in Dipolog
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Their barbecue was just enough for one the garlic rice was good though but the iced tea they served me was almost tasteless. Despite that, the place is still cozy. If you like a quite and solemn place, this is perfect for you.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

It's another inasal restaurant in Dipolog City, its clean and spacious so its a good dining experience. Its open on Sunday so it's a hooraaay for people who doesn't know where to eat on Sundays. Just to give a background, many of restaurants in Dipolog City closes on Sundays, but this restaurant doesn't. So, yeah it's a 3 star for me. The food is usually the same with other inasal restaurants, but the ambiance and cleanliness makes it a better dining experience comparing other inasal restaurants in the city.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

First time we eat at this place. I really liked the ambiance, not too dark not too bright. We liked the seating, you can pick either a chair or sit on a nice sofa bench. The food was great, I ordered the pork barbecue spare ribs and chicken. The rice is the only thing that I was not crazy about, I guess it's a little like Spanish rice but I really couldn't figure out what they are trying to do with it, I would prefer the simple white rice with barbecue. I will definitely return to this place simply because the barbecue is good.